• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Icon] The warcraft 3 touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So some days ago i was doodling a little and made a skull like icon. I thought it would fit in WC3 so i decided to scan it in, ofc it needs allot of adjustments before it will really fit in to WC3 but since i'm not very skilled with Pixelmator (Free Variant of Photoshop) I can't seem to get it right. I made something which I actually like but still misses allot.

Skull 2 is the original, Skull 1 is the version i kinda like but is not WC3 suitable

Anyone here fancy to help?

Edit : Can't upload the files, something is wrong with the server. <====== FIXED :D

Attachments

• Skull WC3.1.jpg
    Skull WC3.1.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Skull WC3.2.jpg
    Skull WC3.2.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Level 7
The same shape? OK, will see what I can do.

Edit: damn, I reinstalled my system. I'll need to reinstall all my programs (And there's a lot of them).

Edit: Daaaaaaaamn it! I need to re-buy Photoshop, because my PS cd is missing T.T I'm sorry, I'll have to pass.

Level 20
Haha Jaret, that is called an EPIC fail.
I'll try and bail you out I guess.. :D

Will any of these do?
I wasn't entirely sure what you wanted so I didn't do much to them just applied a few light effects and filters. Didn't take long so don't worry if you don't like them but do note they look much better when actually resized to an icon, full size they look pretty poor.

Attachments

• bluegreenskull.png
    bluegreenskull.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 523
  • purpleskull.png
    purpleskull.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 448
  • SkullThing.png
    SkullThing.png
    269.1 KB · Views: 472
  • threeskulls.png
    threeskulls.png
    346.2 KB · Views: 244
  • slightgreenskull.png
    slightgreenskull.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 472
Level 26
Because some moderator started jabbering that it wasn't mine :/ and he put the icon under "Needs Fix" - if it's not yours don't upload without permission. How lame is that?

I'd just say "I did this icon myself, but I got help from Grey Nightmare."
Then I'd credit Grey Nightmare and yourself. Permission should not be an issue. :O

Got a link to the icon? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.