• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gotenks (first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello this is my first model i made and it took me forever but now i got the idea of making a model. :xxd: so yea hope yall like it
SS1 and SS2 Gotenks

Please this my first model see if its good :wsmile:

So i see alot of models from dbz maps like dragonball z Supreme
Dbz Tribute Revert and ultra all that stuff so i decided to create me a model so here it is VOLA !

BETA!!!

Maybe when this become released i might let yall dl this
working on Super sayian 3 Gotenks Next
Skins color = IM WORKING ON IT :p
like the waist and wrist band all that :)

plz leave a post :)

WORKING ON ANIMATIONS

Attachments

• Super Sayian Gotenks Picha.JPG
    Super Sayian Gotenks Picha.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Level 2
Hmm if i ripped this how can the animations works plus i dont know how to hack maps maybe you know how...
How are u suppose to hack maps????!!???!!??!?

*Confused*

Btw it took about 5 days just to do the texture using Milkshaped 3d(Mdx) and warcraft 3 viewer to imported paint projects into blp (which is warcraft) I used paint JEEZE THEN i used war 3 model editor(w/e its call)

and there vola there it is!

warcraft 3 model editor helps u know

It has Texture manager which i can import my gotenks.blp into it and vola there i have my model

+++++ I think u probably hack a map to get this model

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34894

Hmm then u edit the texture?

Last edited:
Level 2
First of all i look at the texture of hmm i say broly rite?
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resource...screenshot.jpg
????
my textures was close like his but i dont have an original and my azn friend is making an reg Gotenks and goku, goku ss and ss3 btw

And he gave a texture to use but i know i didnt hack or rip this model off i used the texture on paint and saved (idk if i save as....) but i saved i know it

and then i used milkshaped which i said

and my azn friend came by to have a christmas celebration and yet we stay all night working on models and he said "you should post it on hiveworkshop so i was like okies" and i look and we did the vertex's together and points(joints) together

so there is no hmm orginal texture i took....
ASK my azn friend if he knoe anything ( I hope so ) Im sure i should ask him but he told me to put this screenshot and put it on here so here it is vola

Level 1
Hmm wut this? A dbz model..... hm i dont think it looks closer to mines but the textures seem close but just give it a okies? well its his first model and just let him use it. If he use my dbz models base of the skins and all that maybe i let this one go. This model seems pretty neat

-Claudstrofe
new 1 post
Here for
searching through models

Level 45
Yeah sure, right.
1. Changing your words isnt helping you
"Btw it took about 5 days just to do the texture using Milkshaped 3d(Mdx) and warcraft 3 viewer to imported paint projects into blp (which is warcraft) I used paint JEEZE THEN i used war 3 model editor(w/e its call)"

You never stated an external person, from what I see you are just making up excuses and changing your words.

2. Your screenshot doesnt work

3. As said, the texture is familiar to alot of other models.

4. ...you are not typing properly, type properly.. ever heard of this? "."

Oh, and making a new account to pretend to give permission isnt "cool" either, we arnt that stupid.

Level 1
Damn What the Fuck! Fucking *Mockingyou* freaking stole my textures. I think it was like gotenks or something. GOSH why is people hacking my map and models!!!

Hey I think werewulf you a moderator right. Lock this Thread

-ClaudStrofe

Level 1
Model Taker?

He took this off of mines and edited the textures. *suggestion*

Omg Fricken noob get your own

These are the real models that are made by me
Look familiar to the third attachment...

Attachments

• BebiVegeta.jpg
    BebiVegeta.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 268
  • Gohan.jpg
    Gohan.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 262
  • Gotenks.jpg
    Gotenks.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 312
  • Vegeta.jpg
    Vegeta.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 313

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
ClaudStrof, something has been bothering me. Do you know this "Mockingyou" guy? As your post patterns indicate you do.

If you do not, then why does he.
  • Arise your attention for the first post.
  • Use the same email provider as you.
  • Have the same IP, both at registration and when posting.
  • Have fitting join dates.
  • Have a fitting post patterns (does not respond to you)

I can not help but see that there must be some relation between you 2 that way. I am sure you have read the rules, like no model stealing, no double posting and especially no multiple accounts.

So whats exactly with this?

Level 21
This thread's so retarded it makes my brain hurt... Anyway, to steal such a horrible and ugly model and texture is just rediculous. Also, I can't understand half of what you say! Jesus Christ, can't this thread just be closed? And what the crap, you make another account to accuse your regular account of STEALING? WHAT THE HELL! Go have an aneurism

dragon-ball-z-vegeta.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.