• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super-Hero Skins Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Maybe I can try the Ghost Rider. Just gimme a while. I'm sure this will be a lame attempt.

EDIT: Ok, I'm done with it. It sure is lame, but well... at least it does well his job.

Attachments

• SkeletonMage.blp
    77.7 KB · Views: 107
  • ghostriderlame.jpg
    ghostriderlame.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Level 8
That Venom model looks pretty good. But it looks...Furry looking in a way. Other than that, it looks good.

Level 25
The face is good. Can use a bit of a touch-up, but I really like it since I can tell it is Venom pretty easily. The rest of the body however does look furry or hairy. Make the body and facial skin (Not the eyes or mouth) darker maybe. Looking really good so far though!

Here are a couple images to help you guys make Venom and Spider-Man look more like the actual Super-Heroes:
venom-20050531024104367-001.jpg
ultimate_spider_man_venom.jpg

~Craka_J

Level 25
Two villager models now eh? One as Cyclops and the other as Punisher. This means I will need someone to make an Iron Man skin for me for another model. They look great guys. Maybe remove the sword from Captain America though. (Model-Edit)
~Craka_J

Level 6
I was looking through the forum when i came upon this and I thought maybe he could use this modelfor this guy instead. So I got to thinking. These are the alternatives I was thinking of.

Venom - faceless one
The Beast - Wendigo or Spirit Walker.
Storm - Non-hero Warden model or Spirit of Vengeance.
Cyclops -spellbreaker, blood elf engineer
Ghost rider -Shade or Skeletal Mage
Magneto - Priest
Juggernaut - Mountain Giant, Beastmaster, Battle Golem
Daredevil - Demon Hunter, Blademaster/or blademaster blackrock clan
Captain America - Militia
The Punisher - mountain giant
(Also, since doc oc is one of my favourite villians I think you should make him - the goblin tinker.)

Level 18
Alright, here is Venom, I changed the ghoul model a little bit to make it more venomish but anyway hope you like it, and hope it's not too large and tbh these are my first skinning and modeling attempts
EDIT: I am starting on Magneto, I sort of like this skinning thing lol
EDIT EDIT: Alright, I am done with the skin, at least as much as I will ever be, I do not know what to do with the book or staff, and didn't edit the face, because I did horrible with it when I tryed, anyway I hope this helps

Attachments

• Ghoul.mdx
    267.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Ghoul.blp
    156.3 KB · Views: 111
  • HumanMage.jpeg
    HumanMage.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 222
  • HumanMage.blp
    156.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Level 8
Superman returns! Oooh boy! I'd like to see Superman get Pwned by Batman :p

Level 14
Ugh here is captain i have to go find storm...
Edit: i couldnt find storm so i just redid it out of memory and my screen shot and it came out better this time since i put a little bit more work in to it.

Btw if you dont want to import all of captain america you can just import the skin with bandits path but he'll have his weopon tho.

Attachments

• Captainamerica.mdx
    96.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Captain.blp
    75 KB · Views: 90
  • storm.blp
    75 KB · Views: 69
  • Captainamerica_portrait.mdx
    31.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Level 25
Argh, forgot about the tusks on trolls. Can you model edit the tusks off please? :grin:

Awesome work guys, they're perfect so far. Cyclops skin needs a lot of work.

Please include paths for each skin you make please. I can't seem to figure them out.
~Craka_J

Level 14
I'm, sorry i keep forgeting to give the paths

well if your using captains model the skins will be Captain.blp

if you're using captain as a skin it is Textures\Bandit.blp

And storms path is units\Human\Sorceress\Sorceress.blp

and yes i will redo cyclops i did him in such a rush the first time because i had to go some where, i'll probably base his model off demon hunter this time because he doesnt have any tricky eyes to deal with.

Maybe madcat can alpha out the tusks.
alphaing the horns out will probably leave holes in the model but i cant say for sure.

Level 25
No problem.

Also, I noticed that the amount of Super Heroes I have for the map is just not enough to satisfy myself, so I added a few more Super Heroes and may add more as I think of others that may be good for this map.
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.