• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super-Hero Skins Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well, I know it is easier just to ask for the paths, but in WC3 viewer if you just go to the model you want, just go to 'Current File' and then go to 'Used Texture Names' or just when you have the model up hit 'CTRL+I' you probably already know this but oh well, here they are anyway.
Magneto-units\Creeps\HumanMage\HumanMage.blp
Venom-units\Undead\Ghoul\Ghoul.blp
Edit: Maybe Batman as a NE? I am thinking Druid of the Talon right now, but I will look into it

Level 4
lol some of the models look really funny (spiderman ftw :xxd:). Especially the cyclops made me laugh... nothing offencive they were just funny looking. Cyclops has always been thin and this one was a JACK BLACK :xxd:...cough cough. way to go:thumbs_up:

How much have you done triggering/terraining for this map?

Level 25
Terrain is pretty much done. All I need is one stage for the map to be testable. Though I have three stages complete and one more on the way.

I am in need of a skilled JASS programmer to help me make this. I don't think this will require more than two JASS programmers to be honest. And thanks to all of you respectable contributors, I am not in much of a need of a modeler; perhaps a skinner to make a custom skin of the UI and cursor though would be nice.

Also, if any of you can help me get music from the game "Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects", then I'd appreciate that a lot and give rep of course for the generosity.
~Craka_J

Level 18
Alright, here is Batman, the Logo probably could use work, also use the new textures I post here instead, they are improved in some way or another, and if anyone finds any problems tell me so I can fix them, I am going to try an animtransfer to try and fix magneto and batman
EDIT: Found animations that looked better for Magneto and Batman, although cape doesnt flow very well
Batman- Textures\BloodPriest.blp
Ghoul- units\Undead\Ghoul\Ghoul.blp
Magneto- units\Creeps\HumanMage\HumanMage.blp

Attachments

• HumanMage.blp
    177 KB · Views: 114
  • Ghoul.blp
    152.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Ghoul_portrait.mdx
    37.1 KB · Views: 96
  • BloodPriest.blp
    139.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Priest_V1_portrait.mdx
    49.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Marvel Chars.jpg
    Marvel Chars.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 354
  • Magneto.mdx
    88.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Batman.mdx
    89.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Level 18
Well, I do not think I can get the S on superman, so should i just leave it blue or do some other design to make it look close, here is a WIP, still need to edit the model
EDIT: This is probably close to the final thing, I'm having trouble getting the quality I want, because the wrap is pretty tough

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    50.5 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Level 5
I got a suggestion for green goblin , its not much but you could use a troll Batrider model and use that it does have a throwing animation , should work out well wont be perfect i would skin it myself but im terrible.

yay 123th post

Level 5
It'd actually be pretty easy just color the bat silver or orange and make it a little more metalic looking and then just color the rider green, or something

Level 18
Well, I am nearly finished with Superman, then I suppose I will start on the green goblin
EDIT: Finished Superman, Removed Uneccesary Geosets and Particles from Batman and Magneto
Battroll Rider was a good idea, but IDK how much it will look like Green Goblin, with the wing flapping, because he had more of a hover board type deal, and I do not know how to change the animation to just a hover, so any other ideas for the Goblin Model?

Attachments

• Batman.mdx
    85.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Magneto.mdx
    85.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Superman_Portrait.MDX
    120.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Superman.mdx
    383 KB · Views: 128
  • Batman_portrait.mdx
    47.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Hero_BloodElf.blp
    182.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Level 5
If you could make the hair a litte more smooth and purple you could kinda make it like the thing he wears on his head .

Green_goblin2.jpg

Level 18
What do you mean,it should alpha out or just leave team color, but the team color is unlikely.. BTW I started on the Spidey Skin, rather than villager kid, doing the troll, so here it is so far I just finished skinning muscle and such, just need the lines and spidey logo on front and then I need to edit the model
EDIT: Added Lines and logo havent started on face or model edit, will try tommorow

Attachments

• Spidey.PNG
    Spidey.PNG
    53.7 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Level 25
your map shall be epic :grin:

I intend for this map to be epic. Otherwise I wouldn't have started it! I have most of the gameplay elements planned out as well, so there shouldn't be any pauses during the development for ideas.

Right now, I am in need of very experienced JASS or vJASS scripters to help me make this map. I have enough skins and models for testing, but I need a lot more Super Villains!

Also, what is the skin path to the units\demon\ChaosOrcRange\ChaosOrcRange.mdl???

I can't seem to get the Wolverine skin to work on it.
~Craka_J

Level 25
Awesome! Can't wait! :grin:

I recently created a new thread for custom Super Hero/Super Villain icons. For the thread, go here!

I don't really want freehand made icons. I'd prefer you look in google images or something and get a good facial pic for the icon.
~Craka_J

Level 18
units\Demon\ChaosOrcRange\ChaosAxeThrower.blp-Wolverine, looked it up in MPQ anyway I am done, for some reason the Green Gobby Ears show up in game but not in editor even though they are alphaed out, maybe model edit...
Anyway, Spidey is done
units\Creeps\ForestTroll\ForestTroll.blp
I will still need to do the portrait, when you gunna post screens of some sexy terrain with some sexy Marvel Characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.