• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super-Hero Skins Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I only have pretty much layouts of three stages. They aren't much, but yeah, when I get a chance I'll post screenshots. They really aren't that good, compared to what I plan on making them into though, so easy on the hard criticism when I do provide sample screenshots.

One of the terrains was based on an old stage for Street Fighter, but it was impossible to make it look good in WC3 so I messed with it a bit more and made it look a lot better. Still needs a lot of work though.

PS: Thanks for Wolverine's path! Also, did you forget to upload Spider-Man or are you just telling me the path for now?

[Edit]:
All right, I've added three new screenshots of battle stages that will be included in Marvel Nemesis. Might I remind you that these are all work-in-progress screenshots and definately all need touch-ups. If you've got any recommendations for new stages or suggestions to fix the current ones, please post them here!
I hope these satisfy you at least the least bit!
~Craka_J

Attachments

• SS2.jpg
    SS2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 222
  • SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 179
  • SS3.jpg
    SS3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Level 8
LOL. Cyclops looks FAT. I have a trigger suggestion. If someone uses a punching skill (like The Thing, or Juggernaut), it should break through trees/destructibles. I mean like a Super Punch

Level 18
Yes, well what happened is that I hit submit reply before they were uploaded, and then it like wigged out on me, but I had to leave before I could fix the problem, but ya here it is
BTW: Terrain is looking sexy, but some more environmental doodads which I am sure you have planned and I think streetlights would kick ass for the city, and at night they turn on and is easier to see, like a real one

Attachments

• ForestTroll.blp
    222.3 KB · Views: 100
  • ForestTroll.mdx
    152.8 KB · Views: 90
  • ss0001.jpg
    ss0001.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 167
Show me screenshots first. Don't want to replace what I've got for something that may be less of what I want. Thanks!
~Craka_J

Ok! Here are the screenies.

Medivh skin - Dr. Doom (by Hueter)
Bloodmage skin - Superman (by Black_Stan)

Attachments

• superman-bloodmage.jpg
    superman-bloodmage.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 268
  • drdoom-medivh.jpg
    drdoom-medivh.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 273
Level 25
Wow those three are amazing!
GIMME GIMME! :smile:
I mean, may I please have those models, kind sir? :grin:

Brigade: The chest is really good. The rest needs work though, especially the face. Get rid of those horns too! Brigade wears pants, as you can see by viewing the image hyperlinked in his name in the skin/model list in the first post. :smile:

Dr.Doom: Absolutely perfect. Nothing bad about it.

Super Man: The only thing I don't like is the shoulders and the boots. Like the other guy's Super Man skin, make the shoulders blend with the cape and the boots too. The rest is great though, especially the chest!
~Craka_J

Level 25
I don't mind at all if you release them! You're the creator so I'll leave the decision to you. I'd rather keep things strictly for my map, but you were kind enough to fulfill my requests, so I give you the permission to release them. :smile:
~Craka_J

Level 25
No one else applied, so... go for it! :grin:

Can't find any decent Tinker skins either that will pass for Doctor Octopus so... guess it's all up to you now!

Maybe make the Dr.Octopus guy as the Tinker model, but replace the Goblin with a villager or something with the tinker stuff on his back. Just an idea.
~Craka_J

Level 25
Doesn't look so bad. Needs a lot more details in it than that though. :grin:

Just reskin the Tinker model and do whatever model-edits you can to make it look better. Then afterwards, try the complicated stuff such as replacing the Goblin with a villager or something.
~Craka_J

Level 18
Yes, I am trying to figure it out, Donut thinks it has something to do with that I messed up some Geoset anims, maybe I will redo the model just to see
EDIT: The model doesn't work, any time I delete geosets, which I need to do, because the Tinker model has some sort of tank thing, and without removing it, I cannot see which vetices are which, and it is super confusing, and the vertex modifier, doesnt keep any anims so I will try to keep working on it...

Last edited:
Level 25
:cry:

Sorry to hear that. Well this is all voluntary work and I am glad you really tried to fix your flaws in the model and I especially thank you for all other models/skins you've provided me with!

So, you're gonna skip Doc. Octopus for at least for now, and do Sabertooth?
~Craka_J

Level 8
Looks like Dog the bounty hunter's hair lol...Sorry. Skrab made a weaponless Rexxar. Maybe you can ask him to edit it.

Level 12
I could make a couple of cool triggered spells for your map when you get to that part,i have a couple of ideas for the invisible woman,human torch and some more when Let me know if you need any help.

Level 25
I could make a couple of cool triggered spells for your map when you get to that part,i have a couple of ideas for the invisible woman,human torch and some more when Let me know if you need any help.
As FamousPker49 had said, just post your ideas. And you also must use JASS coding and not GUI triggers if possible.

JASS is advanced triggering and harder to customize to make it as if it were your own since there isn't that many people who understand the JASS coding very well. This will make it harder for those who actually unprotect the map (Yes, it is possible, but it is difficult to do) and end up trying to retrigger some of the stuff we add or whatever. Sure they can create GUI triggers, but GUI is very limited.

Also, JASS responds faster with JASS coding than GUI triggers do because the JASS coding is what the game is pretty much programmed to respond to and built from.

In other news, I haven't terrained the map lately because I've been really caught up with Wc3:WoW. However I will start either later today or next weekend. My next battle stage to add will be a rooftop level, which will allow players to knock their opponent off of the stage and it will be counted as a death for the opponent and a win for the killer.
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.