• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UltraCraft Stories: Laera Bloodfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
UltraCraft Stories Revamped: Laera Bloodfire

198768-albums7209-picture85160.png

UltraCraft Series Map Development Thread

NOTE: Storyline Updates/Changes may occur anytime. Refresh the page to view the updates. My story-writing skills aren't very good.

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OFFICIAL WARCRAFT LORE, THIS IS A SEPARATE LORE, LIKE C&C RELOADED AND MENTAL OMEGA 3.0.

ALSO, THIS IS NOT-MINECRAFT RELATED!!! IT'S A LORE-CROSSOVER MULTIVERSE

UltraCraft Stories: Laera Bloodfire

Some characters are not included.

Gilbert Ming was the victim of Laera Bloodfire. She used his body as her cover. As time passes, her soul has granted greater control over Gilbert Ming's soul.

The mistress of fire. Was once beaten by the Shadowy Legion's dark minions. In order to escape, she has to possess into Gilbert Ming's body and brain. Her influence and power over Gilbert Ming's body was increased for every second passed.

The Nazis of the United Reich knew about the fact that Gilbert Ming's body contains Laera Bloodfire's spirit. They have "revealed" her true form via their cruel experiment and forced her to marry their Führer, Adolph Hitler. She was extremely enraged about it, but she was granted the ability of True Sight...... Be prepared for decimation......... She's the one who corrupted Car Johnson and his followers' mind in 2026 AD.

Appearance: She has short brown hair, likes to wear her orange metallic jacket with a symbol of her nation embedded on its back, which she named "The Bloodjacket" (others are forbidden to wear this jacket, even her friend Hermann Fegelein and the Grand Premier Volkov). Her eyes are filled with some sort of 'fiery orange gas'. She is 192 cm tall and is thin. She dislikes holding magic wands, especially long ones.

Lots of Flames are extremely loyal to her, this loyalty is even stronger than the loyalty between Lady Vashj and Vashj's naga. During a battle with Natsu, another pyromancer which is affiliated with Fairy Tail, she managed to defeat Natsu without wasting too much mana.

Her Bloodflames are immune to Carbon Dioxide, but are extremely vulnerable against Frost and Sonic waves.

Vulcanus is Laera's personal friend, assistant and pet. He is immensely loyal to her.

The Anticmaster and one of Laera's best friends.

Leader of Brotherhood of Fegelein (his own faction/nation) and SS (recently switched from Hitler's side to Fegelein's side). He was appointed as one of the 2 chancellors of the Bloodfire Ultrakov Empire, the other being Carl Johnson.

Regent Lord of the Nation of Quel'thalas, almost all Ultrakov Commanders are his friends. Grand Premier Volkov's loyalist.

Queen of the Forsaken and Volkov's loyalist.

Underboss of the GSF (Grove Street Families) and brother of Sweet Johnson. Presently, he is the best commando in the Ultrakov Ranks and Ultrakov Union. He has a loyalist, who is Lieutenant Tarnell, the battle-supporting lieutenant and a gangster-scientist of the Ultrakov Union

Brother of CJ and Leader of the GSF.

Lieutenant Tarnell is a battle-supporting lieutenant and a gangster-scientist of the Ultrakov Union. Extremely loyal to Carl Johnson.

A Hainanese-Malaysian by birth. During the middle stages of New World Order, he witnessed Malaysian troops crushed by the shadowy minions of the Shadowy Legion and the serpents and Sunfury blood elves of the Illidari Empire.

Volkov's Chief Advisor and the leader of the Chronomancers and Chrono Elves.

Grand Premier Volkov's Deputy Premier of the Soviet Union, Ultrakov Union and Scorpion X.

Grand Premier of the Ultrakov Union.

Commando of the United Reich Military. One of Adolph Hitler's loyalists.

Very loyal to Adolph Hitler and the Nazism regime.

Adolph Hitler's informer. His hobby is to inform Hitler about useless info.

Hitler's primary wife.

Fuhrer of the United Reich, from the Hitler Rant Parodies Universe. Loves both Eva Braun and Laera Bloodfire.

Natsu is a pyromancer, through not as powerful and successful as Laera do. He used to be suffered from faint when riding a transport, but the problem is solved during the middle stages of the First UltraCraft War.

[/hidden]

[/hidden]

Once upon a time, there was Gilbert Ming, who is was a male Hainanese-Malaysian teenager at that time, but his body is also possessed by the spirit of Laera Bloodfire, unknown to him. One mysterious day, he encountered an alien in a Nazi uniform. "Let me tell you about a truth...... your body is possessed by that stupid pyromancer who's defeated by Kane's shadowy minions whose name is Laera Bloodfire. Soon, your "new body" will be forced to marry the Noble Leader! And you will be painful after that creepy experiment!"

Gilbert replied, ":ogre_icwydt:, No, I won't believe your shitty lies! Also who's that Noble Leader" The alien then said: "Yes, your body is possessed by a pyromaniac girl named 'Laera Bloodfire' :ogre_hurrhurr: and also, be prepared......" The alien then vanquished. Gilbert was desperate after that, thinking that he will be a test subject of experiments and be teased by some random devil......

6 days after Gilbert Ming encountered the alien, he had a terrible experience. He found himself in a field of dark grass and he witnessed the sky darkening. ":goblin_jawdrop: What happens now? Alien Abduction!? Burning Legion!? RUN!!!", Gilbert said to himself desperately. Unfortunately, there is a Floating Disc which is faster than Gilbert and was chasing Gilbert. "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He was, as predicted, was abducted.

"Welcome, girl!" a human in a Nazi uniform said. "GIRL!? I'm a boy, you Mr.Blind... and Nazis!? Aaarrrggghhh!!!" He also saw a symbol of eagle which is more colorful than the original Nazi coat of arms. The Nazi soldier replied, "You are going to be merged with Laera Bloodfire's soul and marry the Downfall Adolph Hitler!" Gilbert responded, "No, I won't be merged with a stupid girl and... the Adolph Hitler from the Downfall Parodies!? Oh that colorful symbol there is the symbol of the United Reich!? :ogre_rage:"

"I'm Zoclag and let me introduce you to the towering and fortified Fuhrerbunker Mk.II of the United Reich!" Zoclag said. "Here is...... There is....... This is...... These are............", Zoclag introducing the Fuhrerbunker Mk.II. "Adolph Hitler now orders your transformation to be a blood elven female pyromancer :ogre_haosis::ogre_hurrhurr:, now let's go to the lab!" Right after Zoclag's insulting words, Gilbert responded strongly: "NO! I refuse to be a female fire mage! I want to be ordinary and tell the stupid Fuhrer to give up, Zoclag!"

Zoclag then orders his troops to force him to the laboratory and drink a light-red potion. Gilbert then let out a bloodcurdling scream and eventually he was mutated into a "blood elven female pyromancer" who is extremely "scared" of frost.

Shortly after Gilbert's mutation, that evil Adolph Hitler of the Hitler Rants Parodies walked into the lab and was smiling. ":ogre_love: You're going to be my secondary wife, pyromancer-tomboy!" She-Gilbert shouted angrily: "I won't be your wife :thumbs_down:, you evil bastard!" Adolph Hitler then cast Advanced Frost Nova on the She-Gilbert. "Stop shouting. Actually, you extremely love me and as the Fuhrer, I'm going to set a law to change your male name into a female 'professional' name that the fiery soul in your body used before, 'Laera Bloodfire', nobody except me is able to change the law, tomboy!"

That poor Laera Bloodfire, the former shadow of Gilbert, was then forced to marry Hitler. Her fiery temper had unleashed during this "forced" wedding. "I'm not going to marry this fool! I don't admit that I have changed my gender, I am still a male!" She then crushed the wedding by throwing the food anywhere, burning the tables, chairs and the guests and braking some stuffs in the scene. Adolph Hitler then scolded, "Eh, you are my wife, you're disallowed to crush our wedding, Miss Laera Bloodfire the Moody Blood Elven Tomboy! Looks like I'm going to punish you heavily!" Hitler then "punished" Laera by casting several extremely damaging frost spells to her.

She was appointed as Hitler's General Secretary-General and granted special rights to command the Nazi troops, but the Fuhrer's command is above her command.

That poor Miss Laera Bloodfire was commanded to do all the housework and office work by the evil Adolph Hitler.

After she completed the nasty works, she secretly met the anticmaster Hermann Fegelein. "Laera, there is no way to undo this terrible mutation, even my antics are unable to do so. Do you want to have your revenge?" Laera Bloodfire replied, "Yes, of course! Why you not only troll Hitler, but also me by asking obvious questions?" Fegelein responded, "I actually ask, 'do you want to be my student and play those antics on that evil Hitler?', so do you want to be my student?" "Yes, I gladly accept your offer!", she shouted happily.

After Hitler heard Laera's shouting, he thought, "Are those Laera Bloodfire and Hermann Fegelein's voice? This is very suspicious! Let's see what are they doing and what is that 'offer' by the way?"

Adolph Hitler then discovers that his personal pyromancer, Laera has made a pact with the Anticmaster Fegelein and that the 'offer' is that pact made. "YOU...... YOU...... MADE A PACT WITH THAT BASTARD FEGELEIN!? #%&%*@##%$*!!! I'm going to sent you into the Nazi Concentration Camp incorporated in the Fuhrerbunker but don't worry about lonely feeling, starvation and smelly food, I'll be giving you luxurious dish after you did your job nicely!"

"No! I won't--" Hitler then casts Advanced Frost Nova on Laera again. "You must. my pyromancer-lady!"

She was a special prisoner in the In-Bunker Concentration Camp. She was not treated very badly, and was provided with luxurious food.

After she stayed in the In-Bunker Concentration Camp for 10 days, the Fuhrer released his secondary lover -- Miss Laera Bloodfire the Pyromancer.

"Don't make decisions based on your own opinions, pyromancer."

"No, idiotic Fuhrer!"

"Yes, you MUST NOT make decisions based on your own opinions! And you will obey me the Fuhrer!"

"Hmm...... It's boring therefore let's chat! First, what is your favorite things and dislikes?"

"My favorite things: Orange Color and Fruit, Fire, Blood Elves, Being a Male, Playing Antics on You the Self-Proclaimed Fuhrer, Escaping from the Fuhrerbunker Mk.II.

My dislikes: Forced to marry with the Fuhrer, Blue, Ice, Frost, Transformed into a Female, the United Reich."

"What!? It's better not to chat with you. But before I leave, I will kiss you, my dear pyromancer." *kissed Laera Bloodfire*

Gilbert Ming's soul felt an intensely painful feeling and his soul was like torn into pieces.

"I'm going to control our new body, and you're to be my NEW MINION! Hahahaha!", Laera said to Gilbert's soul via telepathy means.

After the conversation, lots of the Nazis, along with Chuck Norris who are just abducted to here, laughed out loud. "Muhahaha, our favorite lady-pyromancer was kissed by the Fuhrer just now! HAHAHAHA!"

"HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE INSULT ME!", Laera yelled angrily and loudly. One of the Nazi Spellcasters casted a spell on her and laughed after casting the spell.

That same day, she was pranked by Chuck Norris' funny antic. First of all, she sat on a sofa which has a Whoopee Cushion placed on it. After that, she get annoyed and entered the room to the In-Bunker Barracks. While opening the door, she was caught by a bucket of greasy Tiberium liquid. "Ouch! WHO DID THAT!!!", she was enraged and decided to enter Chuck Norris' room. She accidentally stepped on a excrement which was intentionally placed in front of Chuck's room by Chuck Norris himself. "Stop hiding yourself, Norris!" Laera yelled and then entered Chuck Norris' room.

"I'm going to finish you with pyromancy!"
"Oh really, little girl? You're actually weak and Fegelein is just a pawn!"
"I'm a boy, you fool! And Fegelein is much kinder than you!

A fierce battle has occurred:

(Battle Log)
Laera Bloodfire: (Cast "Catastrophic Flame Strike" and dealt 8542 damage.)

Chuck Norris: (Cast "Norris Laughter" and dealt 16485 damage.)

Laera Bloodfire: (Consumed a Greater Potion of Health, cast "Summon Lava Lord" and dealt 18427 damage.)

Chuck Norris: "Your tiny toys will not kill me! Taekwondo Kick!!!" (Cast "Taekwondo Kick", Cast "Call Norris' Loyalists" and dealt 69542 damage 148626 damage due to Passive Ability "Critical Strike x3".

Laera Bloodfire: Let out a bloodcurdling scream and crying out loud. "I surrender, Mister Chuck Norris! I really surrendered".

Laera Bloodfire lost the battle miserably!:goblin_yeah:
(end)

After the battle, lots of Nazis made fun of her about her defeat at the battle. The Fuhrer even laughed out loud in front of her and brought her to his room. Adolph later intentionally consoled and kissed her and Laera had a little feeling with the Fuhrer.

She thought, "Hey, I'm the Bloodfiery Mistress! How dare those evil Nazis treat me like a weak girl! Especially that Adolph who has the gut to force me to marry him and KISS me! FUCK.........FUCK.........FUCK!"

"Dammit, Fegelein! How could I be humiliated like a weak girl by those fatherfuckers"

"You can have your own revenge by using annoying antics!"

"Let me teach you an amazing antic. Disguise yourself as a Bloodfiery Ghost and tell a lie to the Fuhrer that you committed suicide after the battle with Chuck Norris. Attack the Fuhrer with your pyromancy abilities and projectiles."

"It's the time to scare the shit out of the devils and escape!"

In Hitler's Personal Room:
"I'm the wrath of Laera Bloodfire. I am here to have my revenge, my Führer!"

"How come you died? You're supposed to be immortal! I prefer to see Fegelein dead rather than seeing the afterlife ghost of my love, Understand?"

"I committed suicide after I lost the battle, now I'm here to have revenge for 'imprisoning' me at the Fuhrerbunker Mk.II!"

"I won't be scared of yo--"
"'Catastrophic Volcano!'" *casts "Catastrophic Volcano"*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Laera Bloodfire returned to Hermann Fegelein's Luxurious Room.

"That was funny! The Fuhrer believed that I'm dead and almost all devils are scared. We have successfully scared the shit out of the evil bastards! They wasted 999,999,975 Reichmarks just to hire a ghostbuster for hunting a fake Fiery Ghost!"

Suddenly, an extremely enraged Adolph Hitler and his SS Stormtroopers encircled Fegelein and Laera.

"This time, I will not forgive and give a 'discount' on you! You're now treated as a regular concentration camp prisoner!"

Hitler successfully managed to capture Laera and Fegelein with 2 Magical Handcuffs. "Now, both of you have to work while handcuffed! Fegelein, I finally managed to capture you! Yeah, no more antics! :goblin_yeah:"

She and Fegelein were forced to work at In-Bunker Concentration Camp. Unfortunately, her fiery powers at that time was not able to break that Magical Handcuff.

Zoclag insulted, "Give up, tomboy! Your fiery powers are not be able to break this stuff!"

Days after days of forced labor work and hearing Zoclag's insults, Laera's anger was greatly increasing towards the maximum...... and Fegelein was still not able to think of an antic to break this metallic devil.

Finally, when Zoclag attacked her with a long rope heavily, her anger was unleashed in the blink of an eye. A catastrophic fiery explosion was occurred and the Magical Handcuffs of the duo was broken.

"My flames are very loyal to my mind and soul! They are affiliation-sensitive and mind-sensitive, fool!"

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE MY FOES!!! We'll (Laera and her flames) burn you and your United Reich Nazi regime into ashes!"

Laera cast catastrophic fiery spells, while Fegelein played some combat antics on the United Reich Nazis. Zoclag was killed by the Bloodflames of Laera during the battle.

Minutes later, Adolph Hitler arrived. An excellent play had occurred between Hitler and the duo (Fegelein & Laera).

After an intense half-an-hour-battle, Hitler was mortally injured. While the Nazis are busy sending Hitler to the In-Bunker Hospital, the duo escaped. After exiting the interior, they are relieved. Laera then cast "Catastrophic Volcano" on the Fuhrerbunker, causing it to collapse in 0.005 nanoseconds.

After the collapse of the Fuhrerbunker, they saw a spaceship with the symbols of the members of Ultrakov Union. They saw Ho Shen Kai and Boris, who were elites of the Ultrakov Union. "Finally, you managed to destroy the once intensely fortified and towering Fuhrerbunker Mk.II. Boris said to Fegelein, "Fegelein, don't worry because we knew that you're not loyal to the United Reich and has assisted Laera in destroying that pile of rubbish building." He then said, "Laera Bloodfire and Hermann Fegelein, are you and your organizations (Nation of Bloodflame and Brotherhood of Fegelein, respectively) interested in joining the Ultrakov Union?"

"Yes!"

3 months after joining the Ultrakov Union, Fairy Tail has launched an invasion against the Ultrakov Union. Their first targets is the Nation of Bloodfire and the Brotherhood of Fegelein.

Initially the Ultrakov Union's newly recruited pyromancers and fiery troops and its war machines has the upper hand, but soon the magicians of the Fairy Tail guild and other guilds have managed to turn them into runes, with the help of Natsu and Gray.

The Fairy Tail and its allies have sent representatives to 'create' a trap, they are: Natsu, Juvia, Erza and Gray.

After stating that she knew it was a trap, an extremely ferocious battle has occurred. During the battle, she had summoned her assistant-pet -- "Vulcanus". Unfortunately, that poor Miss Laera and Vulcanus and their troops of Bloodflame were imprisoned in a dungeon located in the Kingdom of Fiore, which was leaded by Marakov Dreyar at that time after the last King of the previous dynasty died.

"Damn those childish magicians of Fairy Tail! Unfortunately, at this time, all people are busy. Hermann Fegelein and his people are facing the Horde and this evil guild, Jack Chronosmith and his Chrono Elves are having problems with the Brood of Nozdormu and the Infinite Dragonflight, bla bla bla!"

Fegelein communicated with her via telepathy methods, "Don't worry, Laera. While facing the Horde, we have also sent military troops to break through the defense of Fiore."

"When do your support came!? When the Sun of the Solar System explode!? I WAN'T TO BE RELEASED IMMEDIATELY!!! I'M THE PYROMANCER-GODDESS OF BLOODFLAME!!!"

Natsu: "Stop screaming, timid girl. I know that you're a moody and timid girl. Eventually, Fairy Tail will defeat all superpowers, especially the Alliance, Horde, Ultrakov Union and Illidari Empire! Mwahahaha!"

"Do you know who I am, fool! I'm above Carl Johnson and Sweet Johnson, dumbass! Soon, I will be establishing a partial imperialism Bloodfire Dynasty of the Ultrakov Union! And soon your Fairy Tail will collapse and you'll bow before my will!

"I have a nice job for you, timid devil! Lift those 500 tons crates, which are located at the field, to here now, now!"

"I refuse to--
Gray: (cast Advanced Frost Nova) "Do this now, timid girl!"

"Okay, okay, cruel--"
"CRUEL!?"
"'Tender', 'kind', 'caring'! Fairy Tail magicians are 'kind-hearted'!"

Laera thought to herself, "Damn those Fairy monsters! Enslaving me and telling me to move those 500 tonne crates from the field to here!"

"When I became the Empress of the Ultrakov Bloodfire Dynasty, those Fairy Tail devils will be fucked! Now this Advanced Fairy Handcuff is intensely hard to brake!"

"Faster, cowardice! Move those crates immediately, slave!!!"

Laera, as well as her minion and pet, Vulcanus, was forced to move those 500-tonne-heavy crates.

"That was EXTREMELY HEAVY!!! HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME LIKE THAT!!!"

"Shut the fuck out, timid girl!"
"Fegelein, where are YOU!? BRINGEN SIE MIR FEGELEIN!!!"

6 hours later...
"You successfully managed to move those 500-tonne heavy crates. Unfortunately, you still have lots of nasty work to, moody and timid girl!"

"No, I refuse to be enslaved, evil magician......"

"You thought that you will scare the shit out of me!? Hahahaha!!!"

"I...... I am UNABLE to tolerate this SHIT--"

"OOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHH! Curse you--- Ouch!!!"

"Save your breath and your pyromancy powers. You're unable to destroy this blessed and enchanted handcuff, timid girl!"

"Okay, okay, be enslaved and be treated like a shit!"

Her mind thought to herself, "Soon, when I have managed to destroy this stupid handcuff, I'll start to establish the Bloodfire Dynasty and transform the Ultrakov Union into an absolute monarchy and semi-parliamentary Bloodfire Ultrakov Empire! I'll not give up!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.