• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Planet Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

its a campaign i want to do. here,s the following.

they are humankind in space.

theyre environment are like this

marines are like this

weapon looks like this

Heroes

Adam Stock: he wears a marine uniform without a helmet and are armed with the same weapon as the marine. hes pressence gives a command aura that increases damage-

Crinsh: he wears a blue overall and armed with a wrench. can place stun wards and throw stun grenades.

Milton Bostaf: he is in a exo suit looking like this. have missile launchers that can fire a rocket cluster at a targeted ground.

a mutating virus that only affects humans.

the mutated environment sould look like this

the zombies will look like this

heroes

slamarr: a mutant lord with a body of this and head and face of this. uses enormus claws to rip apart enemies and have resistant skin.

opkin: a enormous creature looking like this. its presence can give every friendly unit 2 armor global. cant attack.

a race of aliens

environment should be like this

the specie looks like this

they have pets that are called Zgnollgen and looks like this and others like this

theyre vehicles should look like this this this and this

heroes

zell: shes armed with a plasma rifle and wears a backpack. can teleport short distances.

SI(star inferior) cro, troga: hes armed with a energy rifle and can summon zgnollgens out of thin air.

before reading the info(i think you already have) i must make an announcement. all the characters who is going to look like the pictures in the links WILL NOT look like absolutely the same. do some changes on the appearance and yourself can make them look whatever you want them to look like. you can also make your own units to each race available.

others are other characters which isnt part of the major races

Samwise Lakofski: he are a human and wears a brown robe and are armed with a Trinit rifle. when an ancient is near it gains health.

Mysterious orb: a big hovering orb following samwise and can make ancient tech working again. looks like this

a race older than the universe itself and are now extinct.

the environments looks like this.

they're contraptions looks like this and this

Last edited by a moderator:
My threats is not infected!

Not threats but threads.. Write properly. The idea is quite good, but have you made anything? Any actual in-game screen-shots? You should update this 'thread' by uploading screen-shots and fixing your grammar mistakes.

Edit: Be more specific and write more information.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

thanks! but i also need ideas for this. and i think i forgot about this project, and no one ever want to give unit ideas or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.