• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A model request for my universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Alright. many of you may have seen my UTN or Kale'Vork models. They both come from the same fictional universe which I created. There are quitea few other species of aliens in there, but right now I need a base model for one type.

There is a race of aliens called the Sis'il'liquin. They are Reptilian and look similaur to large lizards with "fins" that run down thier backs, normaly three fins. They are bipedial (two legs), but have four arms. They vary in color from orange, to blue, to green. They wear clothing. They have long tails.

The model needs to be bipedial with a tail that twitches from side to side. It needs to be able to use all arms. I was thinking haveing multiple attacks, like: attack one= use atomatic rifle inlower arms, attack two= single shot rifle in lower arms, attack three= uses handgun in upper hand, attack four= uses handgun in other hand, attack five= uses both handguns at same time. I ask for the extra animations because this model will be the base model for witch all Sis'il'liquin models will be based on. I knowwhat i ask for is big and hard, buut I cannot produce it myself. This will probably require someone with 3DSMax to make.

If you make it for me, you will get creditfor evey Sis'il'liquin model submited, even the vehicles.

Level 5
as you may have noticed, this section is specifically designed for people to place model requests, so to dionesiist...stafoo and go play on the freeway.

cavman i regretably have nothing to do with modeling but i always try to call out troublemakers when i see them.

Level 9
It's a complicated model request especially something for free... and it has to be very low polygon. Infact it's really a model with animation and skin request, and there's so many model requests all the time. Why don't you find a modeler on the web and pay them for it if it's important to you?

Then getting it animated and skinned might not be so hard.

Level 31
Its aculy the animation part I'm have trouble with. I could make the model and skin it, its just all I have for animations is note track.

Oh, and I can't exactly pay some one. I'm 16 and stuck with my parents, who both happen to despise me going on the computer in the first place.

Alright then...

NEW REQUEST! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I will make the model and skin it, but now I ask someone to animate it for me.

Level 7
#Silversong ...
Paying... Hello ? Are you some sort of licensed creators or something that you require payment ? Some well know like for example paying a top player to teach you solo, he is at least you know a famous wolrd player in war3 even Blizzard know the top players of their own game ofc... if anyone here wants a payment... omg be serious pls, thats ridiculous. not to say give a kiddie 16 y old money KK, i think someone will rather look for another creator who doesnt make himself too important without any support to think so.

cavman pls read PMs.

Level 31
SisIPscreenie.jpg

(If the pic is big, refresh, its actully smaller)

Theres the model as of now. It has no bones or animations. So whatI request id for some one to animate it. Basic animation set with the extra animations I requested earlier.

Level 23
I'm toying with taking this on, but I'm not sure. There's a bloody marvelous Milkshape exporter in the making; but I'm not 100% happy with its animations just yet. However, if it becomes workable, I'd be interested.

So I'm throwing down the glove, IF the Milkshape exporter becomes good. Which it will, but I have no idea of time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.