• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

iAcce's Request List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there.

Im making a new PVP arena that will be made of 100% custom heroes/spells/items. ( if i can get it (; )

And I can't do them myselfe as i dont know how :vw_unimpressed:

The models that I need should preferably be skinned. If you can add some spells to them or post them with spell ideas that would be overawesome :goblin_yeah:

So what I need is:

Hell

Psykeeper: Focuses on using spells that tortures the opponent.

Soul Blade Master: Learned the art of using soulblades.

Fire titan: Uses fire spells to burn away the enemy.

Unholy Dragon: An dragon sent direct from hell.

Dark summoner: Summons demons and other evil things.

Trapper: Creates different traps, that vary from exploding to torturing the enemy.

Warlord: Fought many wars, this has made the Warlord very good in using many different types of combat.

Shadow Priest: By draining the life of an opponent, the SP restores its own health or its teammates.

Demonic Archer: An demon archer that shoots extremly powerfull but slow.

Heaven

Elementalist: Uses the power of the nature to destroy the Elementalist's opponents.

Dual Blade Master: Learned the arts of using dual blades and slashing the opponent to pices.

Ice Titan: By using its cool powers, the IT freezes it's opponents to death.

Holy Dragon: An dragon sent from the heavens.

Holy Summoner: Summons different angels.

Assasin: The assasin quickly strikes from nowhere and then dissapers.

General: Fought many wars, this has made the General very good in using many different types of combat.

Angel Archer: An archer that shoots quick arrows but not with very much power.

Humans

The humans are from the future and are using high tech devices. They came to the arena by a misstake when they were traveling through the dimensions.
The humans can choose to either be on the Holy side or the Dark side.

Sharpshooter: Uses an plasma rifle to kill her opponents. She has a high accuracy but it takes some time for her to reload.

Trigger: Uses an machinegun to kill his opponents. By using the style "pray 'n' spray" he quickly fires away but with a low accuracy.

Bomber: Places different kinds of bombs wherever she want. They vary from exploding to stunning to teleporting the enemy away from the spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.