• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My School Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
My School Project
I post my school project here to get feedback and suggestion to Improve and get Ideas and ask for help from fellow hivers that are kind enough to help or assist me in my School Project.

I can't really credits you guys (Not sure how to give credits for school project) but I will try and give thanks by giving Rep or Help with some Simple 3D Model edit if I have extra time to Spare.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

School Project that I'm Currently Working On:

Caricature (With Photoshop from Edited photograph)
CaricatureVersion2ProfilePicture.jpg

Last edited:
White, I rushed since it was about to back up.

Maybe red or something else, I dunno if the project allows you though. Just some suggestions.

Ahh.. Unfortunately I think only Can Use Black and White :(
Some times my project is too restricted and sometimes is too free that don't have guideline XD

anyway, can rate? if possible, Base on this

Edit:
Psst... Does it Looks Proffesional? You see, if I can't make stuff looks profesional, I scare I ended up become a beggar in future

Theme is Clear and Consistent:
??/10

Apply Basic White Space and Contrast:
??/10

Visual Quality is Clear (No Blur or Pixalated:
??/10

Font is Clear and Legible
??/10

Size are Consistent, Overall Effectiveness
??/10

Level 21
I think forest will be more fitting than ruins.Anyway:

Theme is Clear and Consistent: 5/10(it's consistent yet like I said,forest feels more fitting than ruins.That's just my opinion though)
Apply Basic White Space and Contrast: 10/10(not sure what they mean by basic but I see white spaces and contrast so it's a 10)
Visual Quality is Clear No Blur or Pixalated: 7/10(the edges sometimes appear a bit blurry)
Font is Clear and Legible 10/10(I can read it with ease)
Size are Consistent, Overall Effectiveness 10/10(aye,it's consistent)

I think forest will be more fitting than ruins.Anyway:

Theme is Clear and Consistent: 5/10(it's consistent yet like I said,forest feels more fitting than ruins.That's just my opinion though)
Apply Basic White Space and Contrast: 10/10(not sure what they mean by basic but I see white spaces and contrast so it's a 10)
Visual Quality is Clear No Blur or Pixalated: 7/10(the edges sometimes appear a bit blurry)
Font is Clear and Legible 10/10(I can read it with ease)
Size are Consistent, Overall Effectiveness 10/10(aye,it's consistent)

Thanks alot :D

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Theme is Clear and Consistent: 6/10
Apply Basic White Space and Contrast: 5/10
Visual Quality is Clear (No Blur or Pixalated: 5/10
Font is Clear and Legible 6/10
Size are Consistent, Overall Effectiveness 8/10

While the intension is clear I myself see problems with the morphing process.
The morphing feels, in my opinion, not fluent enough, there aren't enough frames to make it look truly professional.

For the theme, only seeing the video I don't really know what it is supposed to be.

I would suggest to add more frames, making it look more professional and to reduce the unused space, add a border that morphs, too, like the borders of a sign, I could imagine it looks neat.

Theme is Clear and Consistent: 6/10
Apply Basic White Space and Contrast: 5/10
Visual Quality is Clear (No Blur or Pixalated: 5/10
Font is Clear and Legible 6/10
Size are Consistent, Overall Effectiveness 8/10

While the intension is clear I myself see problems with the morphing process.
The morphing feels, in my opinion, not fluent enough, there aren't enough frames to make it look truly professional.

For the theme, only seeing the video I don't really know what it is supposed to be.

I would suggest to add more frames, making it look more professional and to reduce the unused space, add a border that morphs, too, like the borders of a sign, I could imagine it looks neat.

Thanks for the feedback :)
For the Animation, it doesnt cost mark here, so I didn't pay much attention to it,
But I will try and give more love to the animation :)
btw The Theme is Ruins

What do you mean by Border?

Level 34
me like this! XD:

Theme is Clear and Consistent: 8/10 (maybe a little more specific, like jungle ruins, or wild ruins)
Apply Basic White Space and Contrast: 10/10
Visual Quality is Clear (No Blur or Pixalated: 10/10 (but like WitheFang says, the edges seems a little blury, but maybe it's just a video problem)
Font is Clear and Legible: 10/10
Size are Consistent, Overall Effectiveness: 10/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.