• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orcish Spearthrower & Fel Orc Spearthrower

An orc that throws spears at enemies. Done for request and inspired by some other models. Based on Bandit Spear thrower.

Please give Credits if you use it. Don't distribute and don't modify it in any way without my permission. Thanks.

THE YEAR IS 2021 NOW!

ADINIZ needed a Fel version of this model. I made him one.

Keywords:
Orc, spear, spear thrower, brutish, bandit
Previews
Contents

Fel Orc Spearthrower (Model)

Fel Orc Spearthrower Portrait (Model)

Orcish Spearthrower (Model)

Orcish Spearthrower Portrait (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 12th of February, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: (4) Recommended Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 12th of February, 2008
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (4) Recommended

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 2
General i gotta say your an amazing model maker.I've used alot of your models in my map(name is mentioned right away).Great model.5/5

Level 20
General Frank did(not on purpose) a great model for my proj! :D
It was already complete(i had war-trolls darker painted to compensate), but now it's more complete! Thank you, you'll have credit!

P.S. I'd rather remove that shield instead. Wc1 ones were shield-free.
I have the icon anyway :p . Nice job, General Frank.

Level 2
Done well and probably took a good amount of effort but ijus dont think it looks right for an orc, alittle too skinny...but other than that its pretty good, i like your blood elfs better they are a work of art

Level 4
This is great model! Brings back a lot of Warcraft 1 nostalgia...sigh...those were the days....

Anyhow, very good model, I like how his hair is greased back 5/5

Cool! Warcraft 1 like...
I'd give it a 4/5.. because it has no icon and the portrait does not match the model... but really cool though...
I'm gonna use it on my upcoming project a warcraft I remake...

Use grunt icon, for it and the portrait does match. I guess you can't make it better so be quiet.

Level 2
General Frank, you've done it again!
I have a short attention span, so although I use a lot of your material in my maps I don't usually get around to finishing them.

Last edited: