• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metapod

11 - Metapod

This model was made in order to keep the lowest filesize possible. That's the reason why it lacks some shading and etc...
It is squished. The model itself has 3KB after imported to the map, although that doesn't show properly.

WARNING: The freehand texture named emotion.blp contains many types of textures that all pokémon models will share. If you download another pokemon model, be sure you overwrite the last emotion.blp you had with this one. If your pokemon models aren't showing properly, download it again and overwrite emotion.blp.

If you use it in your map give me credits for it. Check this thread's first post for more information.

Do not distribute this model anywhere without my explicit permission.

Keywords:
pokemon, metapod, cocoon, insect
Contents

Metapod (Model)

Reviews
18:39, 10th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Same with your caterpie, lower the particle count. BlinkBoy: it's only 48 triangles. looked at the wireframe and every triangle is justified. Accepted.

M

18:39, 10th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Same with your caterpie, lower the particle count.

BlinkBoy: it's only 48 triangles. looked at the wireframe and every triangle is justified. Accepted.

Level 2
What da @#<_ are you, guy? Eleven years old?
Sure it's good designed... but... this THING is a pokemon,
so the only people who are interested in it, have to be
six years older for playing warcraft 3!
Please, little miss, work next time on a model for real wc3 maps...

What da @#<_ are you, guy? Eleven years old?
Sure it's good designed... but... this THING is a pokemon,
so the only people who are interested in it, have to be
six years older for playing warcraft 3!
Please, little miss, work next time on a model for real wc3 maps...
I don't really need to read trollish comments like this.
If you find no use for it, just don't download it.

All you want is to start a flame war, but I'm not gonna do it.

Last edited:

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Don't start an flame war... Look at his rep, he's just here for flamming and spamming. Your model is good. Metapod is an small pokemon, and his size is small too, so, no problem. Don't worry with these flamming comments.