• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForsakenAssassin

wanted to make it long ago, but couldn't because my modelling skills were too low that time! I hereby present an old idea of mine in all of its glory: a Forsaken Assassin! I've seen countless undead assassin models on the internet but none of them was fitting into my taste, so i made my own. Have fun with it!

EDIT 1: made the boobies a bit smaller and also made icons for it. The screenie has also been replaced.

Keywords:
forsaken assassin, blade assassin, assassin, murderer, rogue, contract killer, undead rogue, undead assassin
Contents

ForsakenAssassin (Model)

ForsakenAssassin (Model)

Reviews
23:40, 20th Jan 2012 Frankster: The blades are too detailed for that model and the animation are very strange. The wobble and bob too much and look way too unnatural. Edit by Kwaliti: Generally, it's approvable, but I would really like to...

M

23:40, 20th Jan 2012
Frankster:

The blades are too detailed for that model and the animation are very strange. The wobble and bob too much and look way too unnatural.

Edit by Kwaliti:

Generally, it's approvable, but I would really like to see a bit more power in those attack animations, if it's possible.

I think you really should use something else than the dark ranger as a base.
well there aren't so many female undead ingames, actually the dark ranger and banshee are the only ones. The banshee would result in an inferior model, so i choosed the dark ranger. The demonesses have been used by other ppl, and wasn't realy amazed by the results. :eekani: for me the ranger was the most fitting model. Besides, if there's an archer version ingames, why not make a dual-sword-wielding version with a few differences? :wink:

Last edited:
Level 3
So I just checked out the model using War3ModelEditor (Magos IIRC), and the thing I would notice are:

The back-wrap. As Misha said. They would be visible in-game, given the default camera of Warcraft. Perhaps you can add a short cape using the exact Dark Ranger texture to cover the back. Also the head is kind of deformed in Stand - 2 animation when she turns it around so you should fix that.

Otherwise quite awesome model. I've seen a few skin based off Dark Ranger and this one is one of the better. Not the best (just because I really like the Silhouette one), but definitely better.

Level 4
Wow, very nice, may I ask what texture you used on those blades? If a model of them doesn't exist yet I may just make them, unless you plan to. Great work, +Rep.

Wow, very nice, may I ask what texture you used on those blades? If a model of them doesn't exist yet I may just make them, unless you plan to. Great work, +Rep.
well, i've actually made already a similar one....

Those blades use demon hunter and gargoyle textures.
yeah, and Lich skulls. :wink:

Looks awesome, performs well in-game. However, i think you shound add more texturing to the body. Good luck. :)
will try that later, if it gets approved. :wink:

Lol, if something gets rejected, there isn't always a point for why to improve it. :vw_sad:

had made one, dunno why, the icon from evil Sylvanas is good enough for it....

So that a Dark Ranger and a Forsaken Assassin don't have the same icon right next to each other if somebody wants to train them from the same building.

By itself, the Dark Ranger icon is fine. All anyone would need to do is flip the icon for the assassin, so they are facing opposite directions. A new icon upload isn't really necessary, since an icon edit like that probably wouldn't get approved.

So that a Dark Ranger and a Forsaken Assassin don't have the same icon right next to each other if somebody wants to train them from the same building.

By itself, the Dark Ranger icon is fine. All anyone would need to do is flip the icon for the assassin, so they are facing opposite directions. A new icon upload isn't really necessary, since an icon edit like that probably wouldn't get approved.
good point.
Such an icon will certainly get rejected. Even my custom one got. :vw_sad: