• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crown Boots

Someone told me to start making boot models so I tried and it worked but it can only cover the foot because the legs clip in animations so here it is a boot model. You need to apply the left and right boot separately so you have to make one "spell" for each foot. The normal model is the right boot and the portrait is the left boot!

Only fits the Villager model.

crownboots.png

Keywords:
Crown, Boot, Boots
Contents

Crown Boots (Model)

Crown Boots (Model)

Reviews
14:51, 19th Jul 2010 General Frank: Quite cool attachments. Works ingame.

M

14:51, 19th Jul 2010
General Frank:

Quite cool attachments. Works ingame.

Level 3
kil'jaeden loves the fashion? i wanna see how you gonna look on im

{EDIT}
kil'jaeden loves the fashion? i wanna see how you gonna look on im

Allah damn it! oh...I mean god damn it! "I wanna see how *he* will gonna look on him sorry for my bad engish :p"

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Help some1?I know that "The normal model is the right boot and the portrait is the left boot." but attachment point is? ... im new to this :)

Level 2
What's the model file for the guy? Awesome boots btw. What's the attachment point for the boots?