• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whisper's WIP Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Whisper's WIP Models [Old Horde Warriors]

Whisper's WIP Models

Warsong Wolf Raider
f16b9bc5666e.png

Download Link

Blackhand the Destroyer
25cc73c25adc.png

Download Link

FrostWolf Grunt
a80d5a576ae3.png

Download Link

Bleeding Hollow Grunt
models_7942_screenshot.jpg

Download Link

Chaos Orc Warrior
models_7943_screenshot.jpg

Download Link

Other WIPs

-Maim and Rend (Young Ver)
-Hellscream Wc2 Ver
-Alliance Heroes
-Lordaeron/Stormwind/Alterac etc. Footman/Knight

------------------------
If u have any suggestions:
Post them ! :xxd:

Last edited:
Level 6
Looks very good, I'd advice you to make his skin slightly dirty, or darker, or anything to make it look less like he's 12 years old with perfect skin. Other than that I really like it.

Level 5
given that ur doing some orc edits like tauer id love to see a bleeding hollow clan grunt edit. kilrogg just looks so lonely at the moment :D
btw im loving the blackhand ur making. i was a little skeptical at first after seeing the one with the beastmaster head. but the latest update looks brilliant. cant wait to see what u do with his axe (given the odd shape of it in the picture)
gratz

Level 5
do you think it would be better to do a twilight hammer ogre? i mean they did have orcs in em but twilights hammer is so heavily connected with cho'gall and ogre magi that it seems logical.

Level 12
Are you gonna release them?
ofc I will :eek:

what do u reckon the grunt would look like? u have any refrences or u gonna play it by ear?
I'm always trying to find some pics/fanarts

For FrostWolf Grunt
- White Wolf Head on Shoulder
- New Horns on Helmet and Armor
- Leather Armor
- Frost Wolf Clan Symbol on Belt
- Teal/Green Skin
- Some Wolf Skin Parts of Armor

For Twilight Hammer Ogre
- Similiar Clothes and Armor to Cho'gall
- Magic Hammer as Weapon
- Some Tatoos

For Bleeding Hollow Grunt
- No ideas :)

btw.
Tomorrow i will release Blackhand, New Warsong Raider and FrostWolf Grunt

Level 16
Ugly one! His not a half draenei like garrona!
Add him some warm pants and maybe a shirt.He won't be hapy when he looses his eggs from cold....

Level 5
maybe replacing the leather with a fur like texture, adding the frostwold insignia and replacing the axe with a sword like one of drek thars in this picture http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/5/56/Drek'thar_TCG.jpg .
hmm. on that topic, if u need any more ideas (despite the nice wave coming in right now) u could always make a more innovative version of drek'thar instead of a cheapo farseer replica.
as for the model so far. really great! i love the wolf on the shoulder. however y did u make his skin kinda teal? (not criticising there i am actually curious to know if ive missed something)
gj overall!

Level 12
Level 5
the teal skin i think makes it look like a half orc. id say prolly stick with normal green and just put the guy in some nice bulky furs. i agree with u the wolf looks fine sized imo. i mean its not like an orc would go kill just a puppy or sumtin is it? the tabard ideas great btw, but dont make it resemble a wow tabard exactly. be creative :p
what are u working on with blackhand atm btw?

Level 16
Yuppie his balls are safe.But now I think it would be cool when you would make also a frostwolf wolfrider(ofc on a snow wolf) coz the history says that the first wolfriders were the frostwolfs and fenris and gharm hunters from the thunderlords.

Level 9
Frostwolf grunt ideas? I got a few :)

1. Give him a club weapon but give it metal studs or spikes (Sword doesn't really fit the Frostwolves to me, but they live in the mountains so there's bound to be at least some ore)

2. Goat Fur armor (I've read Lord of the Clans, they had goats, and also they don't like to kill the wolves if they don't have too)

3. Armor Design Idea: Goat Fur leggings and chest but with a poncho like thing over their shoulders and partway of their chest/back

4. Skin I think is really good and matches (Can't have ALL Orcs with the same damn skin color)

5. Maybe remove the wolf head (As I said they don't kill the wolves unless they need too)

6. Frostwolf emblem on the poncho if you do it (Just go on Wowwiki and look up Frostwolf :) )

7. Mystical runes on arms and legs (Frostwolves are shamans, so I would think that you might want to add shamanistic runes on em)

Frostwolf Wolfrider Ideas? I got some of them too :)

1. White wolf (DUH)

2. Spear weapon (As I said sword doesn't really fit and a club would be -way- to heavy and repetitive)

3. Shamanistic Runes (Same reason as grunt xD)

4. Runes on Wolf? (Since the clan is even named after the Frost wolves I would add nice decor to them)

5. Armor Design Idea: Poncho and leggings like my grunt, instead of the regular horns on the Raider put Goat antlers

6. Wolf Design Idea: As I said maybe put some runes on em, also blueish green eyes as well as squint the eyes a little to show the frost wolfs cunning and wisdom.

I'll update whenever I think of something so if you like these check every now and then ^^

Last edited:
Level 7
Where's the TC? His shoulder or his arms?

I dunno about that new, blue you gave him... Seems a bit too bright and shiny for an orc.

Keep up the work!

Level 3
Well I'm a fan of all the remakes of the old horde,including the grunts and heroes.Now let me see.Erm well I think the Twillight's Hammer grunt should look something like this:
1.think instead of the helmet he should have a pony tail.(Something like Grom's)
2.I think his whole body should be covered in runes(tatoos)including on his face.
3.Hmm the weapon should be a hammer(duh) but not like the paladin's...maybe a small black hammer with a purple glow.
4.The armor.I think he sholudn't have shirt.Instead something like a cloak that covers half his chest with the banner of the twillight's hammer.Pants-hmm maybe leather but torn on the end.And maybe his feet should be naked :p .
Btw good work on all the other models.And to help with the frostwolf i think right now he looks too civilized,perhaps make his clothes ripped at their ending.Keep up the good work ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.