• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Klayton's Blood Elf Doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi everybody! I took a break from the Hive and modeling as some of you may, or may not know but, I think I am going to come back for a while. Anyways when I left I deleted all my models from the model section. I probably won't upload anymore unless I feel like it I have mainly just started working on the Blood Elf Doodads again and I would like to share them. I may be making more so, just keep checking in if you are interested.

First Model is the newly updated Blood Elf Column.

Second Model is the Blood Elf Fountain.

Third Model is the Blood Elf Archway.

Fourth Model is the Blood Elf Bridge both carpet and no carpet versions.

Fifth Model is the Blood Elf Crystals that I made after I left.

Sixth Model is the Blood Elf Potted Plant both flower and no flower versions. Note: This model is not necessarily just a Blood Elf model due to the fact that there is not really any Blood Elf features. If you have suggestions feel free to make some.

Seventh Model as suggested by, Doomlord Karthus is the Blood Elf House. I am not quite happy with this yet but, it is ready enough I will update it later.

Eighth Model is the Blood Elf Banner.

Ninth Model is Ghostlands Statue.

Tenth Model is the Runestone the rune is not exactly the same but, I think it gets the point across.

UPDATE

Hey everyone sorry I stopped creating models in a while though, I come bearing gifts.
Eleventh Model is another statue this is a fairly simple model but, I like it and I hope you guys do too. If you look closely she is singing....

Twelfth Model Blood Elf sculpture, I am not sure what else to call it....

Attachments

• BE Fountain.PNG
    BE Fountain.PNG
    259 KB · Views: 1,202
  • BE Archway.PNG
    BE Archway.PNG
    127 KB · Views: 892
  • Blood Elf Bridge.PNG
    Blood Elf Bridge.PNG
    265.8 KB · Views: 926
  • BE Crystals.PNG
    BE Crystals.PNG
    275.5 KB · Views: 2,912
  • BE Column.PNG
    BE Column.PNG
    148.5 KB · Views: 814
  • Blood Elf Obeliskv2.mdx
    19.2 KB · Views: 452
  • Green Crystals.mdx
    42.7 KB · Views: 417
  • Blood Elf Archway.mdx
    41.8 KB · Views: 348
  • Blood Elf Bridge.mdx
    63.6 KB · Views: 367
  • Blood Elf Bridge No Carpet.mdx
    63.6 KB · Views: 322
  • Blood Elf Fountain.mdx
    55.9 KB · Views: 352
  • Blood Elf Potted Plant (Flowers)v2.mdx
    23 KB · Views: 310
  • BloodElf Potted Plant (No Flowers).mdx
    14.6 KB · Views: 289
  • Empty Pot.PNG
    Empty Pot.PNG
    331.3 KB · Views: 500
  • Plant Pot.PNG
    Plant Pot.PNG
    288.1 KB · Views: 470
  • Blood Elf House.PNG
    Blood Elf House.PNG
    207.3 KB · Views: 740
  • Blood Elf House.mdx
    17.4 KB · Views: 333
  • Banner.PNG
    Banner.PNG
    176 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Blood Elf Banner.mdx
    17.8 KB · Views: 372
  • Ghostland Statue.mdx
    41.6 KB · Views: 349
  • Runestone.mdx
    6 KB · Views: 342
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    207.7 KB · Views: 720
  • BloodElf Statue.mdx
    20.8 KB · Views: 358
  • Blood Elf Sculpture2.mdx
    18.8 KB · Views: 331
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    443.7 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
Level 21
Hey do you mind making a statue from the World of Warcraft as well and I'm wanting to use these and a Runestone?
Runestone_Falithas.jpg
bestatue-.png

Level 10
Hey do you mind making a statue from the World of Warcraft as well and I'm wanting to use these and a Runestone?
Runestone_Falithas.jpg
bestatue-.png

I could try I suppose, the statue may take me a bit but, the rune stone thing could be easily and quickly made. I may update in a couple days also the statues won't be exactly the same the women may be gold instead of the color they are now.

Level 10
Hey guys updated with the ghostlands statue. Took me a while to make it right around 3 hours it is currently 2:44am right now so, I am going to bed. Also I know it doesn't look very much like the original model but, I did the best I could.........

Level 21
Man I love you so much right now, but not in a gay way. Now I really help seeing on how it looks in game with other High Elf Druids near it.

Level 10
Hey people!!! I have another model I will be adding it is a blood elf tent. A big thanks to eubz for fixing the shading. Also I will post the tent once I make the other color variations. Edit: I have attached the models to this post there is a total of four variations...

Edit2: Another thanks to Nasrudin for fixing the shading and material. Alright the fixed ones are up I also changed the texture for the purple one I think it looks much better now.

Attachments

• Purple.mdx
    21.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Red.mdx
    18.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Tattered Purple.mdx
    18.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Tattered Red.mdx
    18.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    967.3 KB · Views: 434