• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minjasquare Version.07B

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MinjaSquare (Alpha)

"what's a minja?"
"well it is pretty much a ninja."
"so why don't you call it a ninja?"
"idiot, because it isn't a ninja"

Through out making (but still no where close to finishing) i debated what i should make the map look like, at first i was going to make it like my original map that got deleted (it was called blink wars, the one no one had heard of) so it is possible for it to change

All heroes have a short wind walk, blink, chi blast, and clones.
There are 8 heroes in total.
All heroes have three unique moves, and all heroes play differently.

The goal is to have fun, but since many people think fun is winning i added a scoreboard and an amount of kills to get to win.

You are able to teleport between the 9 squares, each of which belong to one of the heroes. To teleport between squares you need 1 wood, you get 1 wood every XX seconds, but with this timer you can only get 1, but you can surpass this amount by killing other minjas.

Another way to get wood, and to level up if you are weaker then [insert something witty], is to fight one of the two forces of units that spawn in the different squares. These are either Chaos or Control (i can not the exact titles i have these). They start off by spawning one boss man, and until these are killed they spawn little guys that hurt.

Credits: Hamsamwich (Azeroth, and all other servers i believe)
RobinGoodFellow (Azeroth)

This map is not protected, but you would have to be a real horses ass to make a hacked version of a game that really only i host.

Email bugs, ect, to [email protected]

P.S. if you didn't notice the name is based on the term FourSquare (or nine)

Keywords:
Ninja, Minja, Square, hero, arena, fun, very fun, obi, hamsamwich
Contents

Minjasquare Version.07B (Map)

Reviews
18:00, 9th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
and gay means happy, and homosexual, and read means read and read, faggot means a bundle of sticks and a homosexual, negro means black and a black person, minja means what you said which i forget by now, and also a derogatory term for a ninja, and also it isn't giving me a spelling check, so i can assume it is just slang