• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The hidden horde camp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
its just a terrain you can dl it and learn how to make a good horde hidden camp
Contents

The hidden horde camp (Map)

Level 23
I just copy what I wrote in the other thread and modify it (exactly like you did with the terrain) since this is nearly the same template with only a few modificaiton in form of horribly wrongly scaled orc tents and other orc related things:

Terrain is poorly made, the woods have no tree variations. The river's edges are not smoothened or anything, like you only applied the lower tool randomly and without an idea. The city itself is boring, there's maybe a concept behind it, but it's way to simple, the tents are as mentioned horribly scaled and unfitting in the way they stand in the base the fountain in the middle does not make sense at all. (not fitting the rest of the orcish theme yo are "aiming" for
Overall your terraining skills are lacking, can be seen, for example doodads are not properly lowered into the ground (trees) nor are any doodads placed in a very good way. This is less than a standard terrain. It's unfinished and not on a standard to be used as a terrain template.
I would give constructive criticism on this terrain, but I consider you as an art theft of terrains and I won't take the effort to write helpful comments for lies and stealing.

I reported you because of suspicion of stealing other people's terrain and not following submission rules of the map section!

Level 5
Well, i ain't the best terrainer, but i could have made this in 10 minutes AND better.
And, reported for stealing other's work.