• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] I hearby announce: Freedom force is no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Few months ago I made an announcment about stop making Naruto Map, this was due to the massive bug found in nearly all of the map's triggers, and announce my next project: Freedom Force.
Today, I herby announce about changing freedom force into another game! this is because:

1) Other than 1 person, all players didn't know the game to begin with.
2) Freedom Force is based on evasion / accurity engeen, in other words, 100 attacks to hit once which is bordom.
3) Freedom Force does not allow units to heal other time, which is something that my heroes need.

I am completely tranforming the game into another saga.
I need suggestions for a well known saga other than naruto, tho I could make it naruto if the majority choose it.

HOPEFULLY! UNTILL 1/6/13, I HOPE TO FINISH THE MAP. YOU ARE REALLY NEEDED AS TESTERS.
HOPE TO MAKE BEST MAPS EVER FOR BNET, ANNONIMUSLY :D.

* Attached: the final version of Freedom Force, V0.088.
** You are welcome to edit the map as you see fit, no credit needed.
*** Required: Ideals for a new saga for the game to follow.

Attachments

• Freedom Force V0.088.w3x
    514.4 KB · Views: 69
Level 15
wow...amazing!
u use my char name...
King Tenary and Queen Guinevere (_ _!!)
its ok!
nice map actually!

Dude this was created from your map from about 1 year ago, when I told you I see imba sight about this map and you said "no , this map has no chance" and I told you if you kept working for a few months it will spark, now its a proof, and bridge guardian is also idea from you, did you see his epic entrance?
you can beta test / claim it since I named myself anonimist, and it was yours to begin with, but to be honest, I know you can do better than just the decoration. You should work on abiltiies that was yet to be created and make path after the final boss dinosaur.

BTW Saga is a hero to use??

Saga = plot, like: spiderman, pokemon, dota, warcraft 2 and the such.

Status
Not open for further replies.