• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Freedom [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Freedom RPG:
Now i will show u my new and first Map:
I hope i will get some Critic.

U can get one of many heroes .
So go on your way and destroy your enemy.

It gives:

- Quests
- ca. 15 heroes
- (1)* 2-4 Player
- Instances ends with a boss
- Many Creeps and Items to drop.

* U can play alone but then its very hard to win and u need the söldner

I hope that some peolpe will download this map and say me what they think!

Download:
Freedom_RPG v1.2b

peter_aCc

Level 2
For a "freedom" rpg, it's very one track. Either change the name or make it so you don't have to move foward. Also, add english language to it because it's hard to understand what the random text is.

Level 1
Well, i am sorry because i had used the german language in this map. i will change it in the next map. thx for the critic.

Peter_acc

Level 2
I'll be nice and give you some tips on whats wrong:

1. It's bad manners to advertise the map in english and have all the text in the map be german. :\

2. All the items/heroes/abilities/units are standard. Nothing new to see.

3. Standard war3 system. No new features or anything (that I could see).

4. Only thing to do is fight against monsters using standard heroes with standard abilities and standard items (which, due to prices and reward for killing creep, you don't get to see much of). You just basically took out the base building part of war3, and frankly, its very dull.

5. If you are making a RPG, I'd recommend adding in a few a these: Unique content, a Storyline and Quests, Unique Game Systems (like..respawn of monsters, item crafting...something to spice up the experience)

fin-

Level 1
THX

I will say thx for the good critic. iw ill try to use this critic in my next map.

1. I would use new models, but these heroes, when they was in the tavern, u could buy these heroes more than one times. i cant fix this bug, i dont know how to do maybe anyone here could help me thx.
so, very thx for the critic.

peter_aCc

Status
Not open for further replies.