• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Builder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey everyone, my map Castle Builder is around 80-90% done, depending on how you look at it. I'm wondering if anyone wants to join the project? Preferably someone who knows their triggers, and such. The map is complete, we have a ton of units [more would be nice], and a ton of triggers, but as I said, more is sometimes better.

Send me a PM, or AIM me at "AngrySunNL", Skype me at "Koopa124", MSN me at "[email protected]".

Anyone who helps will split the credit 50-50. :]

Level 9
Well, you start with a wisp, move it to section on the map where you would like your castle to be. Once set, you slowly build up your economy, build armies, defenses, upgrade, ect...

I could host a private match, you and me, just to show you. It's really a great map. :]

Level 7
This map sounds like alot of other maps out there, and i dont enjoy them.
how is your map better then the others?

Level 9
This map sounds like alot of other maps out there, and i dont enjoy them.
how is your map better then the others?

It's been around longer, and my friends and I are just accustomed to it, because it's nostalgic to us.

I'm on all servers, I can host it whenever.

Level 9
Here is a screenshot, some of the map is still not showing, but hey, take a look.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k91/Koopa124/CastleBuilder.png
CastleBuilder.png

Level 9
Bump. Is there anyone out there who would want to help? A few good hours into this map and it's pretty much done.

Status
Not open for further replies.