• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Abandonment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Abandonment

Story:
A young and strong child named Stephen, born in a small house and a very poor family. When he was born, his mother died. He lived with his father only 5 months. His father could not take good care for him, so he took him to the orphanage. Stephen lived there a lot of years. He had grown up, he is a great swordsman. He was taken to the military army of Raktas. He was one of the best warriors there, he was in many battles. But his goal is finding a better life. In a battle against the Undead he was poisoned and he fell... Raktas lost the battle and the army fell back, but as for Stephen, he was taken by the Undead. He was a test subject, he was turned in an Undead. His human memory was lost. He was forced to fight against the Raktas. But at the end he will leave the undead. He will go in a forbidden magic place called " The Orb " on a very high mountain. There he will regain his memory by a magician, but to get there he will fight against many creatures. He will regain his memory and with the new power granted he will fight the Undead.

What I need:
1 or 2 skilled terrainers
As many GUI skillled programmers needed
1 model maker( So I can request any models needed )

Guys, tell me what you think, I accept suggestions and stuff like that. If you would like to join this Campaign, please PM me or just post in this thread. Thank you.

ALSO!
Every one that will make a resource or be a programmer or terrainer will be in credits and on beggining of the campaign mentioned also at the end.
They will be given reputation.

Last edited:
Level 30
Abandonment

Story:
A young and strong child named Stephen, born in a small house and a very poor family. When he was born, his mother died. He lived with his father only 5 months. His father could not take good care for him, so he took him to the orphanage. Stephen lived there a lot of years. He had grown up, he is a great swordsman. He was taken to the military army of Raktas. He was one of the best warriors there, he was in many battles. But his goal is finding a better life. In a battle against the Undead he was poisoned and he fell... Raktas lost the battle and the army fell back, but as for Stephen, he was taken by the Undead. He was a test subject, he was turned in an Undead. He was half human, half Undead. His human memory was lost. He was forced to fight against the Raktas. But at the end he will leave the undead. He will go in a forbidden magic place called " The Orb " on a very high mountain. There he will regain his memory by a magician, but to get there he will fight against many creatures. He will regain his memory and with the new power granted he will fight the Undead.

What I need:
1 or 2 killed terrainers
As many GUI skillled programmers needed
1 model maker( So I can request any models needed )

Guys, tell me what you think, I accept suggestions and stuff like that. If you would like to join this Campaign, please PM me or just post in this thread. Thank you.

I like the game's story. Very interesting! Just some questions, is this Single Player? And you have a little typo "1 or 2 skilled Terrainer". Add the bolded font!

Level 31
Arthas has human body but undead soul... that what half alive half dead..

if u have a human body and an undead soul then ur undead what do u think zombies are

also technically arthas wasnt undead since he never died but eventually he became sustained by unholy energy from his corruption and in turn became an undead despite never dieing

anyways srry for derailing ur campaign it looks pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.