• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2D Fight Map is Hire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yeah.jpg

Garou%20Back%2007.jpg

Garou%20Back%2006.jpg

Garou%20Back%2008.jpg

Last edited:
Level 7
This could sorta be fun. I might join, but um whats the point in me just not starting this kind of project myself? I mean what exactly are you doing anyhow?

Also is it based off a single type of 2d game? I ask because there are a LOT of 2d fight type games out there(not talking about ones made for wc3).

Level 12

-Garou is a Arcade 2D Fighting game, Like Street Fighter.
-It is NOT single player, it gona be maded to be a multiplayer round fighting game.

Level 12
This isn't the first 2D fighting game... theres actually a lot of them.
Ever play Soldiers or Green Elimination Tournament?

You might wanna change that "First fighting game" thing.
This project looks good however, good luck.

Level 12
This isn't the first 2D fighting game... theres actually a lot of them.
Ever play Soldiers or Green Elimination Tournament?

You might wanna change that "First fighting game" thing.
This project looks good however, good luck.

Updated, sorry i, do not expect it to be not be the first game like street fighter

armix8 made a beta 2d / moviment system, we are testing for now,
any questions, just ask !
i will post news soon.
and i'm waiting for more project members

Level 7
Why are you uploading the same thread everywhere? Rules? This is for developming that means you have to give us information about gameplay, features, screenshots etc. I can see that this is requesting go to the the requestin forum...

Level 12
i have posted in trigger section, and i found a 2d coder,
this is the original theread
and 1 have 2 projects
this and majesty

Level 12
I hope this project turns out to be a success, if you need any help, do ask me, I'd be glad to help:)

yes, thank you,
for now we are testing the 2D / command
and had good results with the that,
now we are testing and refining the system.

Level 19
Will it work better with a delay reducer? Maybe something in the loading screen could recommend players to use a delay reducer while hosting it:)

Level 12
News-
Update:
Armix8
Okay, well it turns out to be rather difficult so it is taking more time for me than expected. I'm triggering a character Appearance Trigger (4 Styles of Fighter) and I'm still working on a Jump Trigger that will work close to perfect in-game. Is this game just going to have room for 2 people in-game in a match or will it have to support more than 2 people (10 max)??? If soI have to trigger a system where the players can be any colour or slot in the match creation place and still the game will run through a numerical order 1-10 in pick turns for people to continue fighting. Thanks.

Level 12
3d is for spells animations,
a camera effect like God of War jump strike
(with slow motion effect)

Status
Not open for further replies.