• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Idealists Challenge #2 Voting Poll

Vote for the hero you like best

• Breken, Vile Fiend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zeineia, The Mistress of Hell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Visit this thread first if you're here by accident. IC #2

Note that I only count valid votes from the remaining 12 participants.
No judges or third-party people. You can vote for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Make rules here to tell the people that vote for IC for the first time

You mean other people besides participants? If they want they can vote.
But since this is a public poll, I will only count the votes from 12 participants into the final scores.

Btw shouldn't you add links to the entries so that people can judge easier and have a faster access to them?
Link to the entries would be hard, since they are many. :( Plus they could be easily accessed from the first post anyways. Speaking of, the link goes to page 25, not page 1.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

You should count all the votes except those self-vote (voting for self). And I thought it is a multi-voting since this will end on January 18 and there's so many entries.

Why would it be multivoting? There are 12 entries, and each gets 1 vote.
So that's... 12 votes total? :p

Link to the entries would be hard, since they are many. :( Plus they could be easily accessed from the first post anyways. Speaking of, the link goes to page 25, not page 1.

Fixed.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Only contestant votes count?

Anyway, choose Raza'rr since he wons my vote, must admit in graphical it's great and has a good synergy, though I kinda dislike the escaping style, but it's still great.

In my mind public vote means contestants voting. I don't know if this means ALL and ANY random members that vote. Because that would be OP. Someone can ask all of their friends to vote for him and get a superior advantage in the score. 25% isn't much, but hey it might beat you to top 3.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
202025-albums7692-picture93848.png

I just gave numbers, but I reviewed some but then I became bored. I will probably post the full scoring without any comments.

So my vote goes to, Malendis.

In my mind public vote means contestants voting. I don't know if this means ALL and ANY random members that vote. Because that would be OP. Someone can ask all of their friends to vote for him and get a superior advantage in the score. 25% isn't much, but hey it might beat you to top 3.

Fair enough, I just ask some out of my friend list to vote me if you allow such thing (just joking, not gonna even if you did). Good thing you didn't, as it avoids superior advantages for certain members.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Can I vote my own hero?

If I recall right, it doesn't count. I'll let Sentrywiz answer this though, in case he changed the rules.

Self voting results in nothing really. If everyone votes for their own hero once, we all end up with same percentages of votes.

So while I don't see how bad it is, its not beneficial either.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Because that's considering if everyone does so. But if only few do, there is a difference.

But I won't oppose much though. Something new. :D

True.

7/12 people voted. 5 to go.

Of course if the rest don't vote until the end of the poll, I'll just take the scores as they are.

Btw Nightmare share the score formula with me again. Was it Poll Score + Judge 1 / Judge 2 score?

Moy

Moy

Level 49
For more accuracy, the formula is below:

SCORE = (P * .25) + ([(J1 + J2)/2] * .75)

Where
P = Poll Percentage
J1 = Judge #1
J2 = Judge #2

I'm a math genius :D

EDIT:
Aw,
To get the reall Poll Percentage of an entry, here's the formula:
PP = (VV / NPV) * 100

Where:
PP = Poll Percentage
VV = Valid Votes gained (excluding the votes from the non-participants)
NPV = No. of participants WHO voted.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Okay, so Fang, dhika axe, Edge45 haven't voted so far.

Looks that Blade Tempest has the most votes so far.

EDIT: I sent a message to each of them that haven't voted.
Hopefully they will until tomorrow. If they don't it looks like
the public has their "champion" decided upon.

Level 7
Voted for The Blood of Gore:

Wolf *Check
Blood *Check
Evil/Scourge *Check
Awesome **Double Check

Btw, I don't know poll is already opened...

Level 10
well, I have to admit I'm far from being as done with the ratings as Chaosy.
I'm judging all entries paralelly , means I've already did the ratings for all entries for 'concept','lore' and 'presentation' but the other categories still have to be done.

Also I was ill the last few days so I've the ratings later than expected, as I also had to wait dor all entries to be finished.

I hope I'm done with my ratinngs within the next 2-3 days, please forgive me that you have to wait, but I'm also only human^^

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

well, I have to admit I'm far from being as done with the ratings as Chaosy.
I'm judging all entries paralelly , means I've already did the ratings for all entries for 'concept','lore' and 'presentation' but the other categories still have to be done.

Also I was ill the last few days so I've the ratings later than expected, as I also had to wait dor all entries to be finished.

I hope I'm done with my ratinngs within the next 2-3 days, please forgive me that you have to wait, but I'm also only human^^

but I'm also only human^^

How dare you, you... you... HE-MAN!

He-Man_e_Gato_Guerreiro.jpg

Take your time. I'm also sick so idk if I'll even be bothered to actually tweak the bbcodes that much to add your scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.