• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNDevilsPlanet

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Trillium
Yes, it's Mars, the Devil's Planet.
I haven't seen such a thing here at hive so I decided to make one.

I hope you like it.

Keywords:
vercas, planet, star, red, devil, Mars, starcraft, terran, alien, ship, space
Contents

BTNDevilsPlanet (Icon)

Reviews
12:13, 13th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Custom shape tool+random pattern filling. Not exactly the most creative one either. The whole thing is rather unrealistic, add craters and use a yellow-ish color tone aswell. Also, do something about the background...

M

12:13, 13th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Custom shape tool+random pattern filling. Not exactly the most creative one either. The whole thing is rather unrealistic, add craters and use a yellow-ish color tone aswell. Also, do something about the background, like adding a glow to the stars, adding nebulas, other planets, or whatever that makes it look less generic.

9:08, 16th Jul 2009
zombie2279: No changes made, rejected until updated.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
---------------------------------------------
1:Looks good as it stands.
2:Maybe lighten up some dark areas, but that's all i got for this one.
---------------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can use these or not your choice)
Army-of-pandas

Level 8
Well i like the idea but the planet seems kinda, hmm flat ? I don't really know how to describe it. Maybe you could add some life to it, like highlights. And maybe give it a faint glow around it ? So like make it a litle smaller and give it a glow or maybe an asteroid bed ? And you could make the stars a litle bit more random. It's all just suggestions though for now i'll give it 3/6 :)

-Somnium

Last edited: