• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make your own hero in Middle Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
maybe it has a corrupting influence like the one ring... maybe its what corrupted saruuuuuman!

No, that was his desire for the One Ring. Saruman sensed Sauron's return, and he envied and desired his power. Namely, the One Ring. When Gandalf confirmed that Sauron was in Dol Guldor, Saruman advised against attacking. The reason for this advice was so that Sauron could build up his strength and the One Ring would reveal itself. Only when he learned that Sauron had knowledge of a possible location of the One Ring, did he agree to attack. After Sauron abandoned Dol Guldor and declared himself openly in Mordor, Saruman used the palantir to make a secret alliance. When Gandalf revealed to Saruman the location of the Ring, Saruman revealed his treachery and desire for the Ring. You know the rest.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
No huge fan of lotr but i do believe Tolkien used a lot of old Icelandic for names and suchs.

Name: Hallgrim *Hallgrímur*
:Faction Dwarf
:Rank: Khazâd Guard
:Race: Dwarf
:Model: Mountain King
:personality: Any Dwarf*Muradin or mountain king*, likes too drink a lot and tell tales of Moria until he bursts into tears.

Name: Isleyfur
:Faction: Gondor
:Rank: Archer
:Race: Undead
:Model: Skeleton Archer
:personality: Doesn´t care about anyone but is bound too the service of the king

Hope this is good enough and good luck XD

Level 4
The warriors of the dead were freed after the battle of the pelenors, but perhaps there should be included some neutral hostile undead guarding the shortcut between rohan and gondor?
And em, you are right, with tolkien using old scandinavian names for his books.
Even the name middle earth itself is taken from the old norse mythology.

Level 9
why not make the warriors of the dead permanently ethereal and give them 1-2 damage(magic attack) and 2 armor ? since theylll be ethereal only a powerful evil hero will be able to kill them(easily though) with magic attacks, and they wont be able to damage anyone a lot without being in a large number since theyll have only 1-2 magic attack

Level 2
I'm a big LOTR fan, i've seen all films many times (so many that i can't remember) and i've read the book like 15 times, im reding on it now :p (i've even won a price on the library, because they had a contest on wich book ppl was reading, they choosed my LOTR. I was 9 years old and finished with the book :p)

But seriously

Name: Ageagol
Faction: Neutral
Race: like smeagol, something hobbit like
Model: idk, you might have to make a custom
Personality: the opposition of gollum, Nice and helpful, and hating the ring, but still helping the evil ones. Sound? idk for example a kid

Level 9
Name: Nellas Sáralondë
Faction: Khazad-dûm
Rank (?): Dwarven ranks leader (Leads the new guards of Moria)
Race: Dwarf
Model: Muradin (But this suits the role more: RPGDwarf - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site)
Personality: Pessimistic

I'll add a little bit of lore =):
Quote from wikipedia:
"Following their exile from Khazad-dûm, the Longbeard dwarves always yearned for their homeland, even after more than a thousand years had passed"..."With the death of the balrog, the way was at last clear for the Longbeards to reclaim the Dwarrowdelf however, and it is told that a few centuries into the Fourth Age, Durin VII - a descendant (some sources say the son) of Thorin III Stonehelm - at last led his people back to their longed-for ancient homeland early in the Fourth Age, retrieving what they could of Khazad-dûm's once-mighty riches."

Dwarves needed to rebuilt their army. Despite the last alliance of men elves not including the name of the dwarves. They did in fact particpate and contribute a fair share. The new guard of Khazad-Dum needed first to ride the mines of orcs and that is where this guy comes in :)
didn't smeagol's kind was tortured to death by saroun during the third age?

Surely you should know that smeagal was a hobbit who'se obsession with the ring drew him to insanity, and it's power deformed him etc... If you ever need help with lore for lotr just ask me ^^

Level 8
I know, my knowledge on Middle Earth is limited because i read LOTR few years ago. In my map, the moria will be half half, like western mines belongs to golins and Eastern Mines belongs to dwarves or something. The Longbeard dwarves who is attacking Moria will be lead by Durin VII himself. So sorry, unapproved.

Level 8
Here are the unit list for the Reunited Kingdom

-Warrior of Minas Tirith
-Footman
-Archer
-Ranger of Ithilien
-White Company
-Warrior of Arnor
-Catapult
-Spearman
-Guards of the Citadel

Here are the unit list for the Southern Fiefdoms

-Footman
-Archer
-Man of Dol Amroth
-Swan Knight of Dol Amroth
-Axeman of Lossarnach
-Sailor at Arms (Kinda made it up)
-Man of Anfalas
-Hillman of Lamedon
-Catapult
-Frigate of Gondor

Got anymore ideas?

Edit: kinda random isn't it?

Level 9
Here are the unit list for the Reunited Kingdom

-Warrior of Minas Tirith
-Footman
-Archer
-Ranger of Ithilien
-White Company
-Warrior of Arnor
-Catapult
-Spearman
-Guards of the Citadel

Here are the unit list for the Southern Fiefdoms

-Footman
-Archer
-Man of Dol Amroth
-Swan Knight of Dol Amroth
-Axeman of Lossarnach
-Sailor at Arms (Kinda made it up)
-Man of Anfalas
-Hillman of Lamedon
-Catapult
-Frigate of Gondor

Got anymore ideas?

Edit: kinda random isn't it?

not bad but where will this footman be in the kingdom? everywhere?:con:

Level 19
here is annother hero

is this map gona be made then i want a hero called Urza...

faction isengard its Lurtz brother.. i have skin for him if u want i can show u :p brb....

Attachments

• Urza.JPG
    Urza.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 126
Level 9
is this map gona be made then i want a hero called Urza...

faction isengard its Lurtz brother.. i have skin for him if u want i can show u :p brb....

artins please use this guy's skin even if you dont put in his hero, its much better than the one youre using now.

Level 8
Anyway, getting back to the topic. Shanghai, I love your skin and I would love to use it. Although i would rather use Darth Mannoroth's hero. If you are willing to let me use your skin without using your hero, let me know.

EDIT: an I asking for too much?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.