• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghosts Ultimate Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Ok, ive decided to take the advice of wugiboy and put all my requests into a single thread.

Warrior of Khorne (HT might do it)

Plated Knight(I dont need the footman model to be repaired anymore)

Red/Black Blade Barrier Model

All the above are for my Project

Ive gotten abit tired on it, so i decided to start an UNRIGGED Minas Tirith map.
If youd like to donate models/skins to it, ill be grateful. so far i have in it:

Gandalf (using the archmage)
Aragorn (got it off of a campaign)
Gimli (i know where to find a skin)
Mumakil (atm its a kodo beast tower thing made by ket)
Haradrim Archer (from wugiboy)
Gondor Soldier
Trebuchet
Orcish Catapult
Minas Tirith Walls (Yah, ive yet to recieve them. theyre slow in coming)
Nazgul
Grond (Needs to be improved in animations)

I need:
Gondor
Gondor Archers
Citadel Guard (Not required, im using the Spellbreakers)

Mordor
Orcish Archers (if someone could just transfer the archers attack animation to the grunt and add a bow)
Battering Ram
The "skull" catapult projectile (not needed, would be a nice bonus though)

Men of Evil
Mumakil (Not required, im using Kodo's atm)

Rohan
Eomer (not needed)
Rohirrim
Eowyn (Not needed)

Heroes (All Factions)
Gothmog
Witch-King (Not needed)

Miscellaneous
The White Tree, a white tree without leaves. maybe the tree when on blight thats white?

In the orc base, the sacrifical pit is an orc spawning pit, umm... the war mill is the furnace (upgrade) the slaughterhouse is the mordor citadel (it dies, u lose)
the bestiary is the wargpit, the goldmine is the troll-cave and the barracks is the Men of Evil camp
Those raised walls are temporary until i get my doodad walls.

I'm also working on Helm's Deep, since atm im lacking enthusiasm to do my minas tirith map, although i do add stuff every now and then.
HELMS DEEP
Elves
Modified Spellbreaker with:
Bow/sword animations, and morph animations if possible. doesnt need a shield.

*If i said (Not Needed), it means im currently using a similar model, but if you have a better one, please post it
EDIT: Updated, Grond removed (Found a model :p), Flaming Rock projectile removed, found it as a hidden model, Oathbreaker removed (i edited the model)
Screenshots of the heroes i have so far added

EDIT:Updated, added 2 more screenshots of the citadel and the central wall that divided minas tirith.

EDIT
: Can someone edit the model attached so that it has the following animations:
Stand=Tidal Guardian's stand ready
Stand 1=The model slipping into the water and slipping back up
Attack=Regular attack attached
Death=falling into the water
Walk=snake like movement in the water
Spell= devour looking

Attachments

• lolwut lol.JPG
    lolwut lol.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 818
  • Orc Base.JPG
    Orc Base.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 718
  • minas tirith.JPG
    minas tirith.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 1,154
  • minas tirith citadel.JPG
    minas tirith citadel.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,180
  • minas tirith wall.JPG
    minas tirith wall.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 466
  • Grond and Oathbreaker.JPG
    Grond and Oathbreaker.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 1,193
  • minas tirith heroes.JPG
    minas tirith heroes.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 463
  • TidalGuardian_snake.mdx
    70.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Level 4
well finally you made a big request thread it was getting quite annoying seeing all three of your threads stacked up

your MT map is quite good but is very lacking but I know madcd is doing those for ye
but I think you may have modelled them in such a way similar to BFME(in terms that the setting of the orc bases are quite similar)

edit: sorry to say but that Gondor Soldier model is just an export from bfme
I suggest you use elenai's

oh and rhun and easterling are just one and the same, you maybe thinking of southrons/haradrim

Last edited:
Level 22
thanks wugi, yah, im gonna try to use bfme as sort of a reference since i think it has a pretty good minas tirith map, plus i have it on my comp.
yah, im thinking about replacing the ripped gondor soldier with elenai's itll be more compatible with other models.

i am thinking about haradrim, thanks for catching my error.

no, im not gonna attempt a mod, just make a couple unrigged lotr maps, like the Black Gate, Edoras, Helms Deep, and atm im working on Minas Tirith

New Requests will added along as my project continues.

Last edited:
Level 22
hmm, i might use that baum model, but i dont need anything else.

i think that the orcish archer would be the easiest request done since all i need is the grunt to have archer animations. i got a grunt archer, but its bow is missing in half its anims, and blood seeps into the ground everytime he crouches, and other bugs as well.

Level 14
The archmage looks like crap for gandalf, IMO.

Elenai's Sheildbearer , or whatever, looks fine as the guard. BloodElfSpellTheif is an elf and thus does not fit.

Level 22
uhhh... thats a halo weapons pack.
archmage looks more like gandalf the white, and that model is gandalf the grey.
im trying to keep my filesize low, yet have a good deal of custom models, so until i find a proper citadel guard, im using spellbreakers.

Level 22
well, ive got ultra-limited knowledge of using mago's model editor (i tried once, and phailed) ill give that tutorial a shot when i get back home.
note: im also planning to do a helms deep map later on, and maybe a black gate map if i can figure out how to do it.

Level 19
make me a fords of isen map since when i played bfme i was number 1 in world...
i was on clanwars.cc and killed all :p but now i end that game because its so few people who playes it only 300-400 online a day....

so it will be great if u make me an fords of isen map there u can have clanwars :p
and hope it comes popular in wc3 xD

and gl with your work hope u do fun maps xD

Level 14
yah, i have bfme 1, pretty fun too, love the uruks.
but im trying to recreate all the major battles, sicne i dont have a complete tech tree for uruks/rohan.

EDIT:cant i also make the oathbreakers transparent thru triggers?

What major battles? Only of the 3rd age? all 4 ages? only during the War of the Ring?

Level 14
So the War of the Ring :p

Anyway, I hope you get your models done. They could be helpful to more than just you.

Though it is quite a large amount of models.

Level 22
yes, but some of them are kinda simple, for example, the skull projectile (used by orc catapults), or the orc archer (just an animation transfer to the grunt). and the white tree, just take one of the leafless trees in the mpq and texture it white.

Last edited:
Level 4
I know for one thing that the uruk made by reinless is based on a bandit, and also when you resize it, it has to be within the sizes of 64 x 64, 128 x128, 256 x 256, 512 x 512, or pretty much anything that is divisible by 8

Level 22
yah, i figured that out, and it imported just fine (after i converted to blp). if i hadnt resized it, it wouldve popped up and said something like it had to be divisble by 32. but it wc3 just crashes when i use the minisized texture.

Level 4
okay so heres what I suggest you do

resize it to 256 x 256 and name it as Textures\Bandit.blp as it is just a bandit
now on the badside, if your using the bandit for something else then your disregard this idea

Status
Not open for further replies.