• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach map recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am making a bleach map and i will post a couple of screenshots of all the models i will use and they will be added to the map LAST(to prevent people from joining this and stealing the models then leaving). Right now i need to have some people that can do triggering, terrain, and ideas for iteams.
My map is going to be something like a dota template(but it is going to have missions and side-quests for each character to unlock they're true strength.
BTW- the chad image looks crappy because i had to zoom in. I am currently working on a skin for his diablo arm, and hitsugaya has a bankai animation+effect good ones. All of the models have animations
EDIT-All people that have perticipated/been recruited and helpfull(from beg to end) will get the models i have.
this does NOT mean you can pass them out though
TERRAIN-varsaigen
IDEAS-hollowsword, bloodbanner
Icons-ME+bro

Attachments

• chad.jpg
    chad.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 202
  • hitsugaya.jpg
    hitsugaya.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 204
  • models.jpg
    models.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Level 3
when is this project going to begin? Cause right now I'm on vacation and i can possibly help when i get back. I can still help with giving ideas though x].

Level 14
Just ask Nightbrowler for the icons I made for him for his Bleach Map.. I think I've deleted them >.>

Anyway, Goodluck on your map. Nightbrowler has a byakuya model too, he gave me it, but I see you have plenty of good models anyway lol

EDIT: There were around 60-70 BTN icons and then the corresponding DISBTN lol

Level 12
well i am making a bleach map and i will post a couple of screenshots of all the models i will use and they will be added to the map LAST(to prevent people from joining this and stealing the models then leaving). Right now i need to have some people that can do triggering, terrain, and ideas for iteams.
My map is going to be something like a dota template(but it is going to have missions and side-quests for each character to unlock they're true strength.
BTW- the chad image looks crappy because i had to zoom in. I am currently working on a skin for his diablo arm, and hitsugaya has a bankai animation+effect good ones. All of the models have animations
EDIT-All people that have perticipated/been recruited and helpfull(from beg to end) will get the models i have.
this does NOT mean you can pass them out though
TERRAIN-varsaigen
IDEAS-bloodbanner
MODELER-ME+bro
TRIGGER HELPER-

wow nice i didn't trough that some one has the rare gin and hitsugaya model :thumbs_up: well good luck with your map and for the icons tell we wich one you want:thumbs_up:...ah and btw you said all models are animated...well kon is not animated:razz:

Level 3
Sure, no problem, I'll let you in on all ideas i have for yo' map. This is gonna' kinda' be like naruto wars and anime wars-ish right?

Level 3
For ichigo you could make it like: to unlock his viazard powers by doing it the same way they do in the series. You can make him pit it out against his inner-hollow thats stronger than him (you have both models) with a certain amount of time. If he loses he dies and if he wins he gets his powers ^_^. Hmm.. for an item.. you can make a flight cloak maybe, like the one Ichigo used when saving Rukia. I'll keep thinking.

good ideas and i already thought of the ichigo v ichigo(yes both are the same but ones in black+white and has blue eyes). I never thought of putting the death timer because if they die then what happens? plus this is going to be a map in where the first teams base dies loses so itll be a little disadvantage to him if he cant kill and has to try over and over wouldnt it?
As for the flying i think it would be kinda rigg because he could go over stuff so ima change that to the rietsu hiding cloak(in newest chapter it just poped into my mind) and make it a active invis

Level 3
Hmm.. true about the flying cloak. And as for ichi vs hollow ichi, you ever play x hero siege, when you can fight your hero image. The hero image is like a lot stronger than you, but can be killed using abilities. Usually your hero stays alive by using potions, but if you put potions like that in this game it would be retarded. You can make a like a room with a fountain that the hollow ichi can't go into so you can heal up (with the timer still running), and you can go back in once you feel you're ready. And if you lose, just send the player back to their respective base and make the challenge un-operable for like a couple minutes.

Level 3
Just an idea... how about making it so you can have a gigai, and a small portain of the map the human world, you can use the gigai to purchase items there that you can't purchase anywhere else. To get a gigai you should have to do some side quest to prove yourself to Urahara or someone.

Level 3
You can do it like Naruto Wars (attack from neutral hostile enemies every like 7 minutes), except by the Arrancar, unless you're making some of the espada hero choices.

Level 6
If you still need a trigger I could probably help. But I know nothing on bleach. I just like supporting anime communties who don't sound like retards. Most of my Bleach knowledge is from ether RV ramblings or other online friends. Also, I can host.

ok guys who are in this. I have finished terraining. Right now i have NO triggers so i will need you guys to be very active and create the triggers!(-ar -dm -ap -usm -sm -nd, duel triggers, spell triggers, leaderboard) Tell me if you guys have made the triggers/want the triggers. I will also need triggers to make units auto spawn(revival, revival timer, creep waves, and such) tell me which triggers you guys want to take on. BTW gothar_esp is also a triggerer. Ask me for the map and ill give it via pm.

Level 6
As I said I like no nothing on Bleach, so I would be best anything not dealing with bleach directly. I can do like any of the triggers listed except for spell triggers since they probably would end up turning out right. And I'm not the most active AOS player with the last aos I was active in playing was AWA and that didn't have much to modes till now with the new verison coming out soon. Though isn't sm and usm from 3rd Shinobi war which just increases starting hero levels. Then ar is all random. And ap was used for games with heroes specific for each team. But yeah, I could probably do all those easily as long as a I get a minor description with it. Each creator has his own vison to it. And it probably won't be the same as everyone else.

ok here is what i basicly want for each mode and please make it so that if they say the full version it still works. -ap/allpick means that they choose from both tavern sides(good and evil), ar/allrandom means that they get arandom hero from a tavern(good or evil). sm/short mode, heroes start out at lvl 3 and all of the units (including towers) go down to 90% instead of 100(like reduced max hp), usm/ultra short mode, makes all heroes lvl 6 and creep handicap to 80%,
pro mode/pm, heroes get 1100gold at beg instead of the usual 1500, random(any player) picks a random hero from good tavern(if good) and vice versa unless -ap is enabled(then from either taverns), nd/no duel turns off duel trigger, duel(this is a trigger that enables a duel every 5mins) a dialog box pops up and you can choose either solo or team duel, whichever one gets most votes gets initiated. lm/long mode, creeps get stronger to 110% and get extra damage, more xp from creeps but you start out at level 1, ulm/ultra long mode- creep difficulty gets set to 120% like lm but you start out at level 3 and creeps give a little more exp. First kill(initial mode from beggining) whoever kills a hero first(besides red or creep(they are npc's)) gets 200extra gold, last hero standing(intialy from beg of game) whoever hasent died yet gets 200gold(only one person hence last hero standing), and a revive timer like you get 10seconds added every 3levels.

Level 6
Right, make all the basic units and stuff first. Like creeps for waves and shit. Just the basics so making triggers will run smoothly. You don't even have to change there stats and stuff yet. I just want stuff there for easy reference and there won't be a mess in triggers later like if I just did them now using basic crap >.> Just get a basic layout of units and stuff set up <.<

yeh i know, i had to re-terrain it so now i have duel arenas setup, taverns, and bases are comming up next. then towers and then ill give u map to do triggers
EDIT-i will try to do some of the triggers and if you think they are wrong or not good u can fix/replace them. I am using the tutorials on this site for it

Last edited:
Level 2
hey man ive done a couple maps b4 and hope to help. It would be nice tomake a map with a large team and get things done faster then normal. i can do a lot cept maybe spells and advanced triggers u metioned b4. I aint to great with that but i suppose if u need me with anything else I can help.

Level 3
I would actually love to help with the ideas, because maybe it would help me with some ideas for my bleach loap i plan on making. too bad no one plays Loap that much anymore XD. but if you needed someone to host the game i can redo my router again to be able to host for you. only if you still need a host though.

well kidou spells(items and heres a good link to research stuff( Bleach Exile > Your #1 Bleach Anime & Manga Source! ) that has a bunch of info), stuff to increase attack speed, move speed, strength, agi, int, and that type of stuff(crit invis stomp bash etc)
EDIT-here is my tousen model WIP(work in pprogress). all i need to finish is texturing his arms/legs and connecting the sword/hilt to him. After that its animations and i made a succesfull tousen model(after he leaves soul society(if you want me to make you one before he left i can do that))

Attachments

• tousenWIP1.JPG
    tousenWIP1.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 64
  • tousenWIP2.JPG
    tousenWIP2.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.