• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WIP: Wizard, Archian (Diablo 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Following the completion of my Φ Diablo III: The Barbarian:

The Wizard
A wielder of the elements and a master manipulator of time, the wizard combats the hordes of the Burning Hells by hurling environment-shattering lightning bolts, channeling explosive arcane energies, and creating pockets of space outside the normal flow of time.

Follow the progress as the Wizard is nearing completion!
Feedback, constructive criticism, or just a slight comment is strongly encouraged and much appreciated.
:thumbs_up:

wizardwip.jpg

Level 24
Imo that's a poor model pick, unless you're doing some mdl changing or whatever (i.e. the boobs are waaayy to pointy), the sorceress models simply looks poor next to the blademaster, or perhaps that's just me? Anyways, wouldn't the Jaina model be a better model to base this shit of?... *whistles*.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Imo that's a poor model pick, unless you're doing some mdl changing or whatever (i.e. the boobs are waaayy to pointy), the sorceress models simply looks poor next to the blademaster, or perhaps that's just me? Anyways, wouldn't the Jaina model be a better model to base this shit of?... *whistles*.
I suggest you take a second look at the Wizard.
And it's not the Blademaster. It's the Hellscream model :p
Small thing yes, as small as the pointyness of her breast :hohum:

Level 34
Looks to me that you gotta change the should pads, give her normal walk animations, shorten the robe that's on her butt, add some ribbons and there you have it. A perfect model.

But oh wait, you are a skinner, not a modeler, kekeke ^^

Level 5
I made a try lol took 15-20min, so don't expect a good skin from, I think the other skin made by, forgot the name :thumbs_down:

But ya'll know whom Im talking about, nice skin.
I was bored, so I decided to make a skin as I said, but I did a very poor one :gg: maybe if I put more time then 15-20min, but still take a look, maybe its worth doing a new better one with more time spended on it :smile:

Wizard Try Lol.jpg

Level 5
Mhmm. If you want to show off your own work do it in your own thread.

I see you believe it's like an attack to show something I made here.
I can remove it if you'd like, and I wont start a new thread because it was a one time for one thing, as I tried to say it was just something fast made.

I wont bother this thread with any skins no more :thumbs_up:

Level 30
I see you believe it's like an attack to show something I made here.
I can remove it if you'd like, and I wont start a new thread because it was a one time for one thing, as I tried to say it was just something fast made.

I wont bother this thread with any skins no more :thumbs_up:
Don't Hi-jack threads!

And you can always give her the peasant walking animations. (the transfer works)
I've got to see that crappy result :p or does it really fit? gotta try it some day.

Archian, how long can it take to show another WIP? What's up dood, start the shadings! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.