• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

chieftain bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Simple, i Killed the Khazra Chieftain Before he get down the hill and alert the other Khazra's.

I suggest Making Him Invulnerable When He's running to alert other khazra's

Last edited:
Level 2
I've already posted a thread with all the item tooltip mistypes: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/bug-reporting-605/item-issues-138301/ And there are no such things as two handed and one handed weapons yet. What i mean by that is that the Barbarian can wear two weapons of any type, excluding two same weapons. For example he cannot wear two Thunder Axes, etc. The Wizard and the Witch Doctor, however, can only wear one weapon, and yes, shields are classified as weapons in the map.

Last edited:
Level 6
I've already posted a thread with all the item tooltip mistypes: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/bug-reporting-605/item-issues-138301/ And there are no such things as two handed and one handed weapons yet. What i mean by that is that the Barbarian can wear two weapons of any type, excluding two same weapons. For example he cannot wear two Thunder Axes, etc. The Wizard and the Witch Doctor, however, can only wear one weapon, and yes, shields are classified as weapons in the map.

when i looked at your thread the orb wasnt there so i posted it here and weird that shields are weapons :/

Level 2
when i looked at your thread the orb wasnt there so i posted it here and weird that shields are weapons :/

Well the thing is, is that i constantly keep updating my thread. So it might not have been there at some point in time, but it is in there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.