• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding Spells to Spell Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Please, Forgive me if I've posted this before, I have a crap memory.
Anyhow
For my RPG Map i'm currently working on (and hopefully will finish) each class has a spell book, containing their powers.
I was wondering if you could add spells to aformentioned spell books that weren't in the spell books originally.
Can this be done?
If so how?
Many Thanks
~Mun'ki

Level 21
For each spell you want to "add", you need another spellbook ability. The data id of the spellbook MUST be the same as the "original" spellbook. Add the ability you want to add to the spelllist of the new spellbook.

Whenever you want the ability to be added to the "large" spellbook, add the new spellbook ability to the unit. To prevent the spellbook icon from showing up twice, you must disable the new spellbook ability using the "Player - disable ability" trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.