• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Breath of Fire dmg based on int?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok what I'm trying to do is damage any unit (friendly or not) in the area which the breath of fire is cast, so anything touching or close to the fire special effect should be damaged.

Level 30
Ok what I'm trying to do is damage any unit (friendly or not) in the area which the breath of fire is cast, so anything touching or close to the fire special effect should be damaged.

In World Editor, try going to the Breath of Fire ability and find Targets allowed and tick Friendly.

And also I think your title is quite unrelated to your question.

Level 28
How is it unrelated? He wants to create a Breath-ability that damages units according to the intelligence of the caster.
It couldn't possibly be more related :p.

I've attached a map that does exactly that.
Note: don't set the distance higher than 600 (the breath-model cannot get bigger, but the trigger will still damage units further away).

Attachments

• Breath Ability.w3x
    24 KB · Views: 109
Level 30
How is it unrelated? He wants to create a Breath-ability that damages units according to the intelligence of the caster.

Note: don't set the distance higher than 600 (the breath-model cannot get bigger, but the trigger will still damage units further away).

Well, I got only specific to his question on how to make the damage of the Breath of Fire to friendles as well. And I didnt give mind to this title so I thought it is unrelated.

Level 4
In World Editor, try going to the Breath of Fire ability and find Targets allowed and tick Friendly.

Woops, forgot to include that >_>

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.