• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

simple loadingscreen question (NOT A REQUEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey, when i play my map alone and over bnet it always requires every1 to "press a key to continue" before the map starts.

This message appears when done loading the map in the loadingscreen.
How can i make the game start as soon as everybody are ready loading it?

Level 28
As far as I am aware, as soon as you make it a custom playable map (meaning non melee anylonger) you always have this enabled, meaning you have no option for it to be enabled or disabled.
That's not really true, as soon as you set the loading screen to "Use Campaign Screen", it will be like this.
Custom maps can have melee loading screens...

Anyhow, why do you actually need it? I'm pretty sure that there are always people who are going to press a key before everyone is ready.
Otherwise the game just won't start... so they actually HAVE to do it anyway, I don't really see the point in it.

The only option I see is to customise the standard wc3 melee loading screen, but you will see the players (and if they're ready or not) and the minimap image.

Status
Not open for further replies.