• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(RP THREAD)Oblivion Of The Gods - Rise Of Azmorythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
IC: Albert stopped,looking at the other travelers.He thought to himself "Hmm,what a strage lot. Coincidence like this do happen after all."Two people catch his attention though. "That assassin,hmm, people like him is not to be trusted. I guess I have to be careful around him. And that young boy, Vayne isn't it? He.. radiates strange magic from his body,no.no.no, maybe the sword? *sigh* My skill is not enough to sense them."
After thinking for a while,he said to the travellers
"Ah nice to meet you Vayne. I'm Albert Davis. Well, like I told to Valera and Lord Warren, I'm a traveling bounty hunter."

Level 22
Darkblade stopped, then replied with another chuckle "Then what is heart, may I ask? Is that something visible when I rip chests?" Then his face turned serious "I was trained to kill emotions, because it could lead failure in my mission."
He continued to walk "Well, I also can't remember how many comrades I killed for the sake of the mission."

Level 9
Having gathered his things and following along Jake had remained silent for the duration of the trip, his mind locked in thought at the mere concept of the prophecy of Azmorythe's return coming true, like his ancestors before him, he hopped the day would never come.

But Darkblade's harsh, cynical words broke him from his stupor. "Victory at any cost... To forsake all you love and care for the end result of a simple task." Jake spoke, his hand perched on his chin as if still contemplating Darkblade’s words.

"But I see much wisdom in your words elder Warren, even those lone by choice deserve comradeship and allies whom they can count on." Jake said continuing; "For it was our combined efforts that brought down that unholy beast."

"Yes indeed your display of power was impressive, all of you, I watched the whole thing, would I have not been powerless to help I would have aided you myself." Spoke Warren in soft tone, but Jake sensed he merely was being shrewd, Jake sensed an aura of great wisdom about him and was lead to believe Warren was powerful man in his youth.

"Oh! Speaking of friends... I haven't seen Hollo in a while." Jake said his eyes looking towards the sky.

"What friend do you speak of young druid?" Asked Warren.

"Hollo, he is one of my Ravens, I sensed a dark presence hanging over the town that turned the wind cold, I sent him to investigate, right before I entered the town."

At that moment the shrill call of a raven high in the sky grabbed the attention of the party, as a black raven swept down from the clouds; Jake extended his arm and raven land upon it.

"Your timing is impeccable Hollo; tell me what did you find high in the sky?" Jake spoke the raven, whom began to squawk and flap his wings, as if telling a tale of his journey. Although nothing but gibberish to the others, Jake understood Hollo's squawks as if they where human speech and listened intently as he re counted his tail.

"Are you sure of what you saw Hollo?" Jake asked after Hollo finished telling Jake what he had seen, squawking twice more as if to confirm his tale. "Alright, alright, I've have never doubted you before this day Hollo, and I shall not start now." Said Jake stroking him on the head.

"You've done well my friend, take a rest now, I may have need of your keen eyes again soon." With a motion of his hand Hollo dispersed in a cloud of mist and returned to the totem on Jake's neck.

"My friend returns some frightening news my friends" Jake said as he stopped and turned to the others.

Level 16
DM:
"But remember this."
He said, his face darkens as he looks at Darkblade.
"Without emotions, you are nothing but an empty shell, lost in sea. You will become a tool used for the destruction of others, and an amusement to evil. You will find no happiness in this world and the next but find darkness, it will seep into your soul and destroy the very fabric of your life until you are none no more. Without emotions, you will crumble."
OOC:
Ack! We posted at the same time.

Level 9
(OOC: I have my own plan for what the bad news is, its nothing that will drastically change anything, I think you'd want me to write it any how Gun. :grin:)

Jake turned to Velara; "According to my friend Hollo, he spotted a clocked man emanating a dark aura pass along this road in the same direction we are traveling now, before cutting threw the forest, about where we stand now." Spoke Jake;

"It is more then likely he will reach the Azrith Forest before we do. I just hope he does not awaken the forsaken one that sleeps in that temple."

Level 9
"No." Jake spoke with an authoritive tone. "Hollo said when he entered the forest he seemed to fly threw it at great speed, we can not hope to match such speed. Our first priority must be to see if the village is still standing, Azmorythe may have sent his minions to assault the village in his stead."

Level 16
DM:
The group soon found themselves atop a small hill overlooking what seemed to be a town with a small pier near the shore. The town looked deserted, no one guarding the docks and the ships, no one outside their houses. It was completely empty.
"This is bad." Warren said, looking at the desolated town.

Level 2
OOC: Hey Error Trigger I guess the thing with the earth is dancing and so on are DM authority,no? We,players,can't control the environment after all. And DM your Flora is pretty quiet isn't she. C'mon make her talk a little :D

IC:When the druid and Warren said about friendship and the other things, Albert muttered,"Hmm, these people surely are childish. I truly wonder how can they think like that despite their wise look. I shouldn't say much,someone will hear me." He then continued to walk.

When the party arrive in the village,seeing Jake and Valera rush to the village,"Please wait,both of you! Be careful! We don't know what's in the village! Tch!"Albert said,while preparing his crossbow.
"Lord Warren,please stand back,even when I fought against criminals, nothing good would come up from an empty village."

Last edited:
Level 16
OOC: There Velara Snowsong
201876-albums4352-picture46543.jpg

Level 7
IC : "Anymeans i need the bathroom!"Vayne said as he rushed to find a toilet.Not far from where they were,there were toilet."Ohh thank god!"Vayne rushed inside the toilet and started to relive himself.After a while he came out.He looked in different direction but there were no sign of anything.Not when he heard a sound of crying.vayne rushed to where the screams leads and found a child who lost her hand crying."Oh my god!What happened here!?"Vayne rushed to the child but he was too late.The child was dead.Vayne went back to where the party was told them what happened."Theres a dead kid down there!"Vayne yelled.

Level 16
OOC:
Sorry for not posting, internet problems.
and now...Your search is over.
DM:
As the group scoured the ghost town, a man appeared atop a hill far near the end of the town standing below a tree. Another appeared next to him and again two appeared outside one of the houses. Seconds later, dozens of townsfolk appear one by one. Not long after the group were surrounded. Each one stood blankly, their face showing no emotion as they stared into each one of the adventurers.

Level 16
IC:
"What happened to these people?" Flora asks worryingly as her hand steadily grips her knife.

DM:
"Oh no." Warrens said, his face blackening.
"They have been soul ripped. We have to go this is going to turn horrible."
Warrens looks at the docks.
"There! A ship." He said pointing to the large boat floating.

Level 9
"There eyes... There... Souless!!!" Jake yelled to the others, it was clear to Jake as soon as he entered the village with the rest of the group, the stench of decay filled the air.

"Is this the work of Azmorythe?" Jake thought to himself. "Its certainly within the dark titan's power to robe the souls from mortals and puppet thier corpses like a marinette... But... the power controlling them feels... Different than that of the dark creatures back in Defias."

Jake reach onto his back and drew his shield with his right hand while drawing his hand axe with his left. "Tibiasula willing... This will not end with unessary bloodshed." Spoke Jake as braved himself for what may come.

Level 16
DM:
The mindless zombies stood there staring, not doing anything but one in particular started shaking, moments later, his skin started to melt, showing parts of his skull, the same goes for his entire body. Soon shadows covered him but dispersed seconds later and there appeared a horrific sight, the man who used to be human now turned into something worse. The monster turned gray with bone-like blades jutting out of its shoulders, his face no longer recognizable because of its melted skin, bones visible. Its fingers turned sharp like knives. The lower half of it was covered by a torn fabric stretching down to its feet. It raised its arms and black flames covered the bony palm of its hands. Without a moments regret, it attacked, throwing what seems to be a ball of black fire at the young druid. Jake with his shield up, blocked it causing an explosion in front of him. This made the druid be thrown back, dropping to the ground, his shield flew upwards and seen on the center of it, was a burnt hole.

Level 16
DM:
The ones that Kurt kicked soon turned into an abomination, soon one by one they all transformed.
"No. Its starting." Warren yelled.
"Quick! Kill the others that haven't changed. We mustn't let them turn into a demon."
Warren, with staff in hand, held it into the sky, moments later a bright light shone on its tip, blinding some of the adventurers. The black fire on the demons hands dispersed while the demons themselves screamed and frantically waved their arms, soon they disappeared. After the spell Warren fell to his knees, breathing heavily as beads of sweat appeared.

IC:
Noticing Warrens fall, Flora quickly went to him.
"Warren. Are you ok?"

DM:
"I'm fine. Just a little winded out by that spell. It seems I am to old for this." He said with a mild chuckle.

Level 16
IC:
Flora took out her knife and started to charge towards them slicing one in the throat, blood squirted out of her neck as she tried to cover it, moments later, she fell into the ground lifeless. She hid her knife in her belt and took out her bow and an in a flash. Setting the arrow, she kicked another one and released the string, firing an arrow straight into his head, the arrowhead burrowing into his skull.

DM NOTE:
40 Townsfolk left

Level 16
Kurt looked down and went for a brief pause.
then he took out one of his gloves and wore them on his right hand.
the townsfolks are getting near to him
then he slapped the ground causing them to be knocked back
after that he took his Zantetsuken and swing it in a 180 degree arc that's so fast the winds themselves became razorsharp for a moment.
then Kurt stared at the people behind him.
OOC: i think i've killed 12 people there.

Level 16
DM:
Two of them turned into a demon, one disappeared into the ground, the other rose and threw a ball of black fire at Kurt but missed, hitting the ground below him.
"You must defeat them using a bright light!" Warren yelled.
DM NOTE:
26 People left
2 Demons left

Level 9
Momentarily stunned by the powerful attack Jake came to his senses not a moment later and tossed what was left of his shield at one of the cursed citizens.

"This... Sacrilege of nature... To turn the living into such... things... No! No more lives shall be lost this day!!!" Jake howled at the top of his lungs, he huddled to the ground and became consumed by a light blue flame it swirled around him and with a tremendous howl the flame exploded around him, Jake's form becoming that of massive white werewolf.

His eyes where now the angry yellow eyes of a wolf, he had gained great strength as his now fur covered chest and arms where well muscled and his hind legs where like those of canine, this included a tail between his legs.

Large canine teeth and head completed his new form, with a burst of speed Jake lept forth and cleaved a pair of zombies in twain, a third came from behind but Jake swung around in a blink of an eye and bite into the monster with his mighty fangs and shook the beast like a rag doll before tossing it over his shoulders to the ground.

The monster tried to rise but Jake did a back flip onto it, crushing it with his wolfen paws. The remaining who where not attacking the others focused now on Jake, the robed beast who first transformed seemingly ordering them to do so.

They clawed on Jake as at least a dozen grabbed hold of him, ripping small gashes all over his body. "Get... Off of me!" Jake yelled, rearing his arms behind his head, placing one hand cuffed inside the other and slamming the ground with great force, great enough to knock them all off of him and two the ground.

Two tried to regain their footing but Jake leapt a top of them, crushing them under foot before ripping their heads clean off with his mighty claws. Turning to the remaining monsters, which still numbered in the dozens Jake let out a tremendous howl that shattered several glass windows nearby, his snow white fur now running red with his own blood, as his raged filed form stared down the leader of the creatures.

(OOC: Btw - Thanks for the rep yesterday Gun, I NOW HAVE A GREEN GEM WOOHOO!!! lol :grin:)

Level 9
(OOC: I knocked atleast a dozen to the ground but they all got up, in total I've killed five so far, but I'm only getting started, not gonna let Kurt show me up... lol :grin:)

(OOC: EDIT: On a side note even though I'm big and angry right now I still reconize you guys as friends, just so you know... :thumbs_up:)

Level 16
OOC: damn, my sword is overpowered but still...
Kurt slowly walks toward the villager, he held the guy's chin up
and for a moment the villager was instantly on the air being held in his chin
being thrown by Kurt
then he flew towards the other villagers knocking them back
then Kurt proceeds to walk towards the other villagers remaining
now with the Zantetsuken on his back.

Level 16
OOC:
Wait who's angry you or Jake in the RP? And also why are you angry?

DM:
A shadowy circle appeared below Jake and soon shadows rose up covering his lower body moments later, it exhumed him then disappeared. Jake found his self in a pitch black location with nothing and no one around. As Jake looked around, he saw a large fire behind him burning in a form of a human, it dissipates leaving a demon from earlier.

DM NOTE:
21 People left
1 Demon left in Geneva
1 Demon left in Jake's mind

Level 16
DM:
The one demon left seeing Darkblade distracted flew towards him, swiftly grabbing his neck. Its free hand conjured black flames.

In Jake's mind:
"You are strong young druid." The demon said, his voice sounding deep and powerful as he glided towards him, stopping a few feet away.

IC:
Fora saw Darkblade in a bad situation, the demon about to kill him. With great haste, she took out a special arrow, set in onto her bow and aimed. She released the arrow. As it flew across the battlefield, strings of white light appeared on its tip, not long after, it was completely enveloped. The arrow just a few feet away, suddenly emitted a very bright light, blinding a few of her companions. The demon screamed in anguish as it dispersed.

DM NOTE:
17 People left
1 Demon left in Jake's mind

Level 9
(OOC: @Gun, my character, hes just enraged at so many people losing thier lives to the demons and wants to tear them limb from limb, but I know you guys are all still friends so I won't attack you guys. Sorry I guess all that goes with out saying... lol :grin:)

The demon laughed to itself, as if it was confident it had won, but what it did not know is that it now fought upon a much different battlefield, one Jake knew more well then anyone.

Jake merely smirked at the demon's cackling laughter; "You think to beat me here demon? To drag me into my own mind? You no doubt thought that bringing me here would disorient me and make me easy prey but we druid spend much time deep in meditation, I know my own mind inside... And out." Jake spoke in extremely confident tone.

The demon laughed back as if thinking it still held some kind of advantage; "Foolish little Druid, you may know this place well but you are still alone. You could never defeat the likes... Of... Me!!!" The demon roared as if trying to prove its mettle with a show of might.

"Alone? Who said I was alone?" Jake spoke, from the shadows surrounding them both a pair of lights flew out, one gold and one green, in an instant they both slashed at the demon from either side before landing behind Jake.

"What... What trickery is this?" Before the demon could speak another word three more lights came from all directions, converging on the demon in lighting quick attacks, the three lights one black, one white, one orange appeared behind Jake, as many more multi colored lights appeared as well.

"Garrrggghhh... Damn you... But how?" The demon groaned, injured from the assault wrought upon him. The glowing lights now took on human forms, each of them looked exactly like Jake, but each had different color outfits and expressions.

"Within each of us exists many sides, all of them a part of us, Courage, Honor, Humor, Joy, Sadness, Resolve, Rage, Humility. From these parts and many others comes the greater whole of the mortal soul." Jake smirked.

"So when you fight one of us..." Spoke the true Jake; "You fight us all!" Spoke the others, each in their own tone of voice, but all with equal confidence.

Level 16
DM:
The demon chuckles softly.
"Calm yourself petty druid, you cannot harm me for I am a "Ferethal" or a Dream Walker. Just as you can control what's inside you brain I can too."
The figures slowly disappears leaving Jake and the demon alone in the darkness.
"I'm just here to make what you call... a proposition." He added.

Level 7
OOC : Oh Shit! Been left for too long!

IC : Vayne saw his friends in struggle but he physical body was out cold.{What is happening to me....?}Vayne said as he felt unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.