• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oblivion of the Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
186044-albums4351-picture41142.png

What is Oblivion of the Gods?

Oblivion of the Gods is a joint campaign project that is made by Gunslinger21 and Indomitable1319.

It will be a campaign featuring an all-new storyline, one that takes the player through a journey that they will never forget.

What's this so-called unforgettable journey you speak of?

This is the tale of Emphis; a brave son that goes on a journey to avenge the death of his friends and family; especially his father.

His father was a great hero, he was the captain of the guard. His father was Emphis' friend, guide, role model, teacher and everything a father was supposed to be. Emphis swore to avenge his father by slaying the gods but he will soon realize that there is a much greater purpose he must pursue.

I see. How is Oblivion of the Gods played, and what features does it have?

Oblivion of the Gods will be played using WarCraft III's gameplay, except with all new systems and features that are yet to be announced.

Who's part of the team?

Gunslinger21

Gunslinger21 is the one who came up with the idea of making Oblivion of the Gods. He is also the project leader and the creator of the plot and storyline. Gunslinger21 is a determined modder that will do anything to impress folks out there.

Indomitable1319

Indomitable1319 is the guy that can help with anything; if he has the patience and determination to. At times, he is lazy; but will produce a fine outcome in the end.
[The Risen]

jokerman10000

jokerman10000 is a humble THW member who is skilled in Photoshop and triggerers. He aspires to be a great mapper, like those makers that have maps under the Director's Cut status.
[War of Wrath]

Credits

Screenshots

186044-albums4351-picture41199.png

186044-albums4351-picture41200.png

186044-albums4351-picture41201.png

186044-albums4351-picture41202.png

I'd like to join the team.

That's easy! By filling in our form and posting on the thread, we will look over your request and see if you'll be accepted into our team. Here is the request form:
Username: --
World Editor Specialties: --
Other Projects: --
And that's it! Easy as that.

Last edited:
Level 12
Arcisal opting in mate.
World Editor Specialties? I'm part of the Terrainer's Fan Club.
I'm handy with Adobe Photoshop, Abode Illustrator and Adobe InDesign too. Doing a Graphics Design Course. Duh!
Other projects? Nah mate. Just a compilation of RPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.