• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(RP THREAD)Oblivion Of The Gods - Rise Of Azmorythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
IC : Vayne went down and looked at the ground."Something or someone might have passes here...."Vayne said as gazed at the footprint that doesn't look like humans nor animals."I wonder what could made this footprint...But whatever it is,its may have headed to the temple.".Vayne followed the others and stayed behind.{Just in case if anyone tries to backstab us,I could kill him.}

Level 16
"I don't now if he reached the temple before us." Warren said.
"But we have to be ready if anything happens."

After about half an hour of walking, they found themselves in front of a large temple. Vines and other forms of plant life grew from each side of it, almost covering the whole temple. The door to the temple was destroyed.

"It seems he was first. Quick! We must catch him." And he started to quickly walk to the temple.

IC:
Flora held Lily close and followed.

Level 7
IC: As Vayne watched Warren and the others went in the temple,he stayed at the entrance just in case if anyone tries to stop them.{I'll stay and keep guarded..Though I can't tell them...It'll just slow them down...}.Vayne cast a magic force field around temple entrance and himself,sitting at stairs,hopping for some opponents to come.

Level 16
The hallways were soon lit up by torches as the group entered. A light gust of wind met them, dust floated by. Lily, who was close to Flora saw a faint white light moved past her, calling her. She looks at the others to see whether or not they saw the light, but they looked to have not. The light stopped at the far side of the hallway and called to her again. Lily was slowly becoming mesmerized by the sound and started to walk a little faster, leaving the company of Flora.

"Lily?" She asks.

After a moment, Lily ran past Warren and stepped on something. Warren seeing what she stepped on looked back at the group and out of nowhere, a wall separated them. On the warrior's side, the wall beside them rose, revealing a passage way.

"Damn! Lily has activated a trap. Can you hear me there? Are you ok." Warren shouts.

"We're ok and we can hear you fine. Is Lily there with you?" Flora yells back, nervousness in her voice.

"She ran off, but I can still catch her. We can still meet at the garden deep underground. It is where the orb is kept. Quick we mustn't let this hinder us."

Level 7
OOC:Everyone please...Still posted....

IC:Vayne suddenly heard loud shaking noise."What happened!?"Vayne screamed.He rushes in the temple while the forcefield is still outside."What happened!?Guys!Are u okay!?"Vayne yelled,hoping that all his friends are all still alive.

Level 7
OOC:Thanks god everyone's back...

IC:Looking at the passage,it somehow resembles of something...but he cant remember what was it,but he ignored it and continue along with his friends."This is a bad.If we are too late to get the orb of....whatever it is,the world will be in trouble...Just hope Warren and the others gets there first...There's no telling whats along these passages.."Vayne said.Noticing the others.

Level 16
DM:
While the group were moving, along the way, Flora stepped on another pressure plate. The temple started to rumble, both the entrance and the exit were blocked off and seen on each side of the passage , the ground crumbles and falls down into the pit, quickly moving towards them. Soon after, the group fell into the black abyss landing with a big splash. They were now in a sphere-like cave, water filled almost half of it. On the far side of the cave is land and a large door.

Level 7
IC : "Damn fish!"Vayne shouted."Now how are we supposed to read that stupid now..."Vayne looked at the destroyed bridge."I can make a bridge out of energy but i need some time.."Vayne raises up his hand started mumbling a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.