• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(RP THREAD)Oblivion Of The Gods - Rise Of Azmorythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
DM:
The beast trying desperately to be free soon made a cut on one of the vines through its blades, releasing him though after sustaining heavy damage from the attack still stood, blood and poison dripping from the thorns punctures throughout its body. Again, the mouth appears on its belly and with its few remaining strength, it opened its belly, sucking everything but something wrong happened, the holes on its belly sucked in the blood and poison clearing up the wound and there inside it was the void. It closed its monstrous mouth but still the sucking continued on the holes, slowly its flesh was being sucked in. The creature gave out a agonizing roar as it was being torn to pieces, a huge rip appeared and a few seconds later, the monster was sucked in, leaving nothing left of it.

The hooded man, seeing this smiled in amusement and slowly withered away and the small beings soon left, leaving a bed of bodies and a sea of blood.

Level 7
IC :"Phew...!"Vayne sighed and ran towards the druid."Good job druid!"Vayne said as he looks at Flora."She's still not awake..."Vayne said while looking at her."The name's Vayne.Vayne Aurelius.And i am a Arcane warrior not a battlemage."Vayne said while he looked at the druid.{He must always living with the nature,to see a real life druid,my master once told me that druids always live in the forests as my master made me live in a forest to learn....Nature Magic...though i showed no result he taught me other magics instead.}Vayne thought while he trembles with fear.

Level 16
DM:
Morning soon hit the city making it shine brightly, giving a beautiful sight to those around it. The guards rushed in for the king, waking up and helped carrying him outside the main gate but before they left the king looked back and signaled the warriors to follow him, while looking outside the king saw a man carrying a large sword on his back, this made him think the man was strong so like the others he signaled him to join them. Outside were tents, the biggest one is where they went, there they lay the king onto his throne as clerics came in to heal him.
The king sat quietly examining the warriors he saw and finally broke the silence with his words,
"I have seen you fight those creatures and I must say that you all fought valiantly as for the man with the large sword, you seem very powerful so I needed you. Now lets talk about your task at hand." He points the the old man beside him.
"He will explain what needs be doing." He added.
The old man wore a simple white robe around him, he held a staff and a book on the other hand.
"As you have seen, the man with the hooded cloak... is Azmorythe. He says with an emotionless face.

Level 7
IC : "Would'a guess is him....His presence is just like him."Vayne said while busy finding something in his backpack.He took out an item that looked like a person was inside of it."My master once told that Azmorythe was very powerful....but he was imprisoned....."Vayne said.He looked at his hand."My highness,if i am not wrong...u are gonna call us to kill Azmorythe....Am i right?"Vayne said while holding the looking at the sky.

Last edited:
Level 9
(OOC: Sorry about posting late again, damn I really need to make more, shorter posts...)

The creatures death at the hands of its own foul power left a huge crater nary a foot deep, and charred the ground all around. "So... It’s over..." Jake said as tried to stand up from his sitting position, but nearly fell face first on the ground, it took nearly all of his spiritual power to hold the beast with his vines.

"That was far to close, I wonder if any of the townsfolk survived?" It was at that moment the remaining town guard got up from the ground, their armor broken but otherwise they where unharmed, but only a handful yet lived.

"My lord! Are you alright? Say something your highness!" The king rose, coughing several times but sitting up with the aid of his guards. "Yes, yes... *cough cough* I am alright but we must make haste to the gate!" Spoke the King.

As Jake rose to his feet it hit him just what had happened those last few minute of time, what seemed like an eternity fighting the great monster was less then the span of a half hour, and yet dozens of townsfolk and guards lay dead.

Jakes gazed over towards the buildings near where he had sent his wolves to search for survivors, the once pristine walls where hacked with claw marks and covered in blood. At that moment his wolves emerged from the shadows, bloodied, but alive.

The lead wolf Halm walked over to Jake, Luna and Farkas followed close behind, following them where several groups of survivors both guards and townsfolk, many of whom where badly injured.

"These are all of the survivors boss, everyone else is dead. A good three quarters of the people... Didn't make it." Spoke Halm, in a deep wolfen voice. "You did all you could friends, I'm proud of you." Replied Jake, placing his hand on Halms head. "Now go and rest, you have more then earned it. If the feeling I have is right I will have need of you and the others again before this is over." With a motion the Wolves returned to their three totems in a cloud of mist.

As Jake stood up he saw the Townsfolk looking in horror at the state of their town, one man remarked. "So... Many... Dead... And what are we to do about the corpse of these foul beasts? They shall poison the ground with their corrupted blood!"

Over hearing the man Jake reached into one of his satchels and pulled out a small bag of seeds. "You there! Catch!" He said, tossing the bag to the man. "Seeds? What are we to do with these?" Muttered the man, unsure of what he had just been given.

"Once you have buried your dead plant these seeds in the ground, they are plants called Corpse Eater Maws, they will consume and decompose the remains on the creatures, and prevent them from tainting the land." Yelled Jake as he walked over and picked up Flora in his arms and walked towards the gate with the others.

"Tha... Thank you." Said the man as he starred in awe and Jake and his friends, of whom they owned their lives too.

Once outside of the Jake the guards helped the King to seat himself upon a nearby stump. Jake listened as the King spoke after staying silent for several minutes and directed the party to the robed cleric whom stood next to him.

Jake's wary expression turned to one of shock when the man uttered the name "Azmorythe".

"No... The dark titan... Azmorythe Bane of Life…" Jake was as shocked as the other when they relized the dark figure was Azmorythe in mortal form.

Lowering his Jake spoke: "Then it has come to pass... The Prophecy has come to pass then..."

"Prophecy young Druid?" Spoke the King. Regaining his waits after becoming lost to thought Jake reached into his satchel again and pulled out a small scroll sealed by a piece of twine, he opened it and showed it to the King.

“Many centuries ago our first great Sage of our people received a prophecy from the great tree Jurak.” Jake Spoke.

The king read aloud the scroll;

“Skies rain fire,
The earth stands still.
Decay envelops the land,
Cities crumble to dust.”

“The great one now fallen,
Heart as black as death.
Returns to undo all that has been done,
By hands both mortal and immortal.”

“To ward away his deathly grasp,
To bring back nature’s rightful task.
So will few stand against the fallen one,
And return the land to her rightful hands.”

(OOC: Sorry for the contol of people other then myself, thought it be a good idead to add some content as to why the king wanted to be lead outside the city limits, if anythings amiss let me know and I'll fix it tommorow mourning.)

Level 22
OOC: Sanofa, have you forgotten about Flora lol?
IC: Darkblade answered ''Well, that wouldn't be a bad idea. But I'm not going home empty-handed...'' He gazed through the Vayne, then back at the king ''...Besides, I only work with professionals. Because newbies will only get in my way.''

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC : LOL!

IC : "So there will be me,Darkblade,Jake and of course Flora.Speaking of which,when did she slept?She is one heck of a sleeper."joke Vayne as his sword appeared out of his hand.Suddenly his emotion changed."Azmorythe....he was causing all this death...he won't be forgiven!"Vayne said.The guards aimed they're spears at Vayne."No no he meant no harm."speak the king as the guards draws away their spear."I promised myself to never let anyone died....since the accident....but...this happened before i could stop it..."Vayne said while holding his sword.

Level 16
OOC:
OMG! I forgot my char!

IC:
Flora slowly opened her eyes, her vision blurry as she looked around as if searching for something and there she found a faint glow on her chest with a figure standing beside her. Soon her vision cleared and saw a young girl wearing a beautiful white robe, her hand on Flora's body emitting a yellow glow.
"I see that your awake." The girl said with a friendly smile.
Flora sat up to gather herself but shook for a bit, this made the girl worry.
"Please don't exert yourself. Your wounds are still healing."
"I'm fine. Don't worry. Where am I?" She asked, hand on her head.
"Your outside the main gate and your friends are with the king beside this tent. You should go see them, the king wants to talk about something important." She says, helping her up.
Flora stood up with the help of the young girl and led her outside. There she saw groups of knights outside the tents all busy with work. The girl led her to a large tent to her left, inside was the king, an old man, Vayne, and 2 other people she doesn't know.

DM:
"Ah. I'm glad that your awake miss and as you can see your late but don't worry, Devin here will explain everything." The king says in a proud tone.
"I will repeat myself for this young lady, now as you know, the man you encountered last night was non other than Azmorythe and it seems that he has somehow escaped his prison. Now, recalling last night's event, you saw him take something from the king if I'm not mistaken, that item is very precious and in his hands it will cause great harm to everyone." The old man says in a shaky voice.

Level 7
IC : "An orb right?"Vayne said."As for u Darkblade,if u really wanna know how i knew ur name,i'd said its through personal associates."Vayne said while rubbing his chin."Flora u gotta sleep less longer or we'll leave u behind."Vayne said looking at Flora and again rubbing his chin."If u need me,i'll be outside."Vayne said as he walks out of the tent.[Azmorythe huh?This is gonna be bad...if he had the orb...means he's preparing something that maybe destroy the worlds....}Vayne thinking while staring at the sky.{Though the sky now looks blue...It gonna be as red as chaos...I must prevent this from happening!}Vayne said as he packs his belongings and went into the tent."I am gonna explore outside for a while.Don't worry I'll be back."Vayne said.

Level 7
IC : "Don't underestimate me Darkblade,as they says"never judge a person by his body"."U should put more trust in others"Vayne said as he laughed his crappy joke.{I won't get killed...I've became strong because I can protect others....}Vayne thought as he walked down the road to the forest.{This may look promising...}Vayne sat down at concentraded on his surrondings.Weird lights started to gather at Vayne's hand.A spear appeared in his hand,but it changed to a weapon that has blade on two sides.Vayne stood up,"Okay,new sword completed.Hmmm....I should give it a name...."Vayne said as he rubbing his chin."hmmmm....I know!"Vayne said while holding his blade up into the sky."Soul Edge"Vayne looks at his sword.{Don't worry dad....i will keep live on until the death comes to me...}Vayne thought as he walked back to the outskirts of the city.Suddenly,bandits jumped out."Give us ur valuables and we'll leave u be"said one of the bandit.{Heh,nice timing.Time to test my new sword.}Vayne said as he concentrade."Boss,lets not waste time!Lets get him!"said one of the bandit as he rushed to Vayne,but Vayne knocked him back with his blade."Afraid that i'll have give u only one thing,ur deaths!!"Vayne said as he rushed to the bandit boss,knocking him back with Vayne 's kick."U better crawl back to the holes where u belong."Vayne was pointing his sword at the boss."Argh...U better watch out!Let's get out of here guys!"said the bandit boss as they retreated back into the forest.{Heh,bandits never learn.}Vayne said as he walked back to the tent where all the others were."Yo,I'm back!"

Level 16
OOC: sorry guys! lost internet connection for a whole day yesterday! wish it won't be the same for tomorrow.
IC: "i'm ready" said Kurt(being a man of a few words).
Kurt wielded ihis hot Zantetsuken it's weight is infinite when being held by another person but weighs 3 tons when untouched, a sword only for the mightiest warriors being passed on to him (talk about a heavy responibility!).

Level 9
(OOC: Kind of feel like my last post was completely ignored, with the king reading the scroll and what not... And sanfoa try not to go off on your own too long, it kind of messes up the timeline which between all of our late posting is already a mess... :grin:

Also I'm completely lost as wth to post next... We need some major reconnecting here Gun.)

"Indeed I could but only if you where truly dead." Jake chuckled, turning his attention back to the King, who was looking over the scroll and discussing its dire warning.

"You’re awake Flora. Its good to see your still alive. I feared that beast had claimed your soul." Said Jake in a light hearted voice. Flora seemed to shrug off Jake's remark and walked over to the King as he repeated himself for her.

"Ah. I'm glad that your awake miss and as you can see your late but don't worry, Devin here will explain everything." The king says in a proud tone.

"I will repeat myself for this young lady, now as you know, the man you encountered last night was non other than Azmorythe and it seems that he has somehow escaped his prison. Now, recalling last night's event, you saw him take something from the King if I'm not mistaken, that item is very precious and in his hands it will cause great harm to everyone."

"I'm ready." Spoke the warrior whom had just joined them. Jake was impressed by the Warrior's stoic gaze, he was like a rock in river, no matter how hard the waters of fate tried they could never move him, only go around.

"As am I. Prophecy or not I shall not abide by the slaughter of innocent life, not so long as I draw breath." Spoke Jake, clenching his fist.

The King re-tied the scroll handed to him by Jake and passed it back to him, adding to Devin's remark; "These are dark times indeed, I'm glad you have taken up this cup, but what of you three? Will you join this quest as well?" The King spoke, his gaze affixed on Flora, Dark Blade, and Vayne, who had yet to speak of accepting the King's request.

Level 22
"I'm in, then." Darkblade bowed before the king.
EDITOOC : Darkblade sketch
193013-albums4723-picture46464.jpg

Last edited:
Level 16
OOC:
Indeed.

IC:
"I also wish to join but what is so important about the orb?" Flora asks, tilting her head a little.

OOC:
My first and last action to show how the lore thing works.

DM:
"Ah yes. It is one of the 5 orbs of time and I feel as though this is how he will destroy the gods and rule over us." The old man says with a saddened face.
"If you wish to know more, here" He added while throwing the book at hand at Flora. The book looked frail as if ready to fall apart but it still held strong, binding every page. Written in big letter were these words: Ancient Relics. Flora shuffled through the pages and soon found the orbs of time.
The orbs of time, one of the most sacred and powerful relics in the universe, were created long ago by the ancients and the time keeper to fix a rip in time created by a large mistake made by the humans in an attempt to travel back and forth in time and space. This action caused the universe to go out of balance forcing it to reset and this was the rip.

There are 5 orbs throughout the world. One is hidden in an ancient temple in the Azrith forest to the east, another is entrusted to the king by the ancients, two are lost within the Black Fire Planes to the south and the final orb is guarded by the time keeper herself deep within the Boron mountains to the north, the far end of the world.

These orbs can only be activated if all 5 are together and if place correctly on its designated energy field at the top of the Tower Of Heaven...
This part of the page was torn apart.

DM NOTE:
LORE UPDATED!

Last edited:
Level 16
OOC:
Yep.
@Kurt:
Damn. 8 pack abs.

DM:
"Yes that's right." The old man replied.
"Let's not waste anymore time here babbling about what's gonna happen. We should go on now, please pack you thing and we will leave first thing and go east to the Azrith forest to claim the second orb." The old man added, waving his hand signaling them to move.

Level 9
(OOC:
"I'm in, then." Darkblade bowed before the king.
EDITOOC : Darkblade sketch
193013-albums4723-picture46464.jpg

So that’s how you look huh Peper? Always pictured you looking more like this:
185621-albums4315-picture46477.png

Also this could be Flora:
185621-albums4315-picture46478.png
And yes this is a female picture, this ones not as feminine as the others, but it’s the only concealing her elf ears.

The images are from a little game called Battle of Wesnoth, it’s a free to play open-source turn based strategy game, but there’s really no good ones for myself, Kurt or sonfa.)

"May I see that book for a moment Flora?" Asked Jake, curious to more closely examine the page just read. Handing him the book Jake looked at edge of the page that had been torn out.

"This pages lower half was not torn out recently, it has been missing for centuries given the age of pages, and whomever or whatever tore the page out, did so with the intent to conceal the final part of the ritual concerning the Orbs." Said Jake, handing the book back to Flora. "Thank you Flora."

"One of the pages spoke of ancient ruins in eastern Azrith forest, I know that area well and it’s only a days trek from here... But..." Jake stopped, "But what young Druid?" Spoke the King.

"The Azrith forest is known as Erdőahalál to my people, in our ancient tongue it translates to "The Forest of Death"." Spoke Jake in a rather grim tone.

Level 16
(OOC:

So that’s how you look huh Peper? Always pictured you looking more like this:
185621-albums4315-picture46477.png

Also this could be Flora:
185621-albums4315-picture46478.png
And yes this is a female picture, this ones not as feminine as the others, but it’s the only concealing her elf ears.

The images are from a little game called Battle of Wesnoth, it’s a free to play open-source turn based strategy game, but there’s really no good ones for myself, Kurt or sonfa.)

"May I see that book for a moment Flora?" Asked Jake, curious to more closely examine the page just read. Handing him the book Jake looked at edge of the page that had been torn out.

"This pages lower half was not torn out recently, it has been missing for centuries given the age of pages, and whomever or whatever tore the page out, did so with the intent to conceal the final part of the ritual concerning the Orbs." Said Jake, handing the book back to Flora. "Thank you Flora."

"One of the pages spoke of ancient ruins in eastern Azrith forest, I know that area well and it’s only a days trek from here... But..." Jake stopped, "But what young Druid?" Spoke the King.

"The Azrith forest is known as Erdőahalál to my people, in our ancient tongue it translates to "The Forest of Death"." Spoke Jake in a rather grim tone.
i can't see the pictures mind uploading it on hiveworkshop itself?
also,i'm gonna be uploading the so called Zantetsuken

Level 16
OOC:
Your first short post of the rp Jake. ;)

DM:
"The forest is famous for its dangers and sort but there's nothing to worry, seeing you fight last night makes me think you can handle it but for the temple, I can't say." The old man says.

Level 7
OOC : Good Grace!I can't see the pictures of Flora,Kurt nor Darkblade!

EDIT IC : "Do i need to remind u,we've just defeated a big old void sucking monster there?"Vayne said while pointing at the city."I am all packed!U guys are slow pokes,can't u get ready faster?"Vayne said as he laughed at himself."My highness,please be careful of ur heath."Vayne bowed at the king."I'll be waiting outside,when u guys are done,come and find me at my tent."Vayne said as he walked to his tent.{Guess i can sleep for a while here.}Vayne thought and he dozed off.

Level 16
The Zantetsuken's Glowing a hot blue aura!!!
Blade Height: 5'9
Weight: 3 Tons when unheld infinite when held by someone other than Kurt
This ancient sword was passed down for many generations since this was forged.
Ancient Depictions was when the wielder learns of it's true power would enable him to cut-down mountains.
a sign of the sword awakening changes the
Zantetsuken 's aura into color red. now burning anyone other than the original wielder.
201876-albums4352-picture46480.png

Level 7
OOC : @Kurt If u remove everything on the outside of the blade,it'd looked more cooler.Thts my opinion though.

Level 22
Darkblade went to his tent for a short break. He taken off his mask and sat down with eyes closed.
Minutes later he came out from the tent, prepared. Then he talked to the king. ''We'll moving out.''
EDITOOC: Darkblade's suprising fact coming soon in a few post!
Jake, your photos isn't visible. Enable it on 'Edit Privacy' or make the album public.

Last edited:
Level 16
IC:
"I don't really have anything to pack so I'm ready to go." Flora said with a mild tone.

DM:
"Then let's make haste. I will not go with you for I have other matters to attend to but instead I will send Warren here to accompany you." The king said, pointing to the old man.
"Thank you m'lord." Warren said as he bowed before him.
"Now lets go east to the town of Geneva. There we would find a boat to cross the Sea of the Demi God."

Level 16
DM:
Stepping outside the net, Warren stopped.
"Oh before we go. I would like to introduce you to my two bodyguards. Valera Snowsong and Albert Davis. They too will accompany us and I will assure you that they already know of what must be done."
He pointed to the two people near a small tent. One was a female sitting down on a stump the other was a man standing against a tree.

Level 11
Ooc: amagad! All of you guys already has the pic of your character! Sadly I can't enter adobe photoshop (T.T) well, I'm going to make velara using pencil! :D oh and I'm forgot,she's wearing a pair of black gloves
IC: Velara stand up "um,hi my name's velara snowsong" say valera with a lil bit shy.
Ooc: sorry for the very short ic -.-"

Last edited:
Level 2
"My name is Albert,Albert Davis. I'm honored to meet you all." said Albert
"And Lord Warren, I presume you remember our deal? I will only be in your company until I find the man I'm seeking for." whispered Albert to Warren when he return to his camp.

Level 16
IC: Kurt smiled though he rarely does it, and when he does it, he was facing an opponent with a challenge. An opponent strong enough to fight him But this. His smile was casual, a smile he forgot he can do and said... "It's better to travel with people sometimes"
then after a pause, he faced towards their path, with his cold face yet again and his hard stature.

Level 2
IC:"Ah,I'm sorry. I'm going to get my equipment and supplies for the trip. It won't take long." replied Albert.
"Hmm,crossbow bolts, some healing balm, five explosives. All set!"
After getting his things ready,Albert get out of the camp.
"Then shall we go?"
OOC:Oh btw I'm creating my char story on assumption that the main antagonist has human(mage) minion/suporter. Is that okay??

Level 7
OOC : Sorry about the late posting :p

IC : Vayne woke up,and went outside his tent,"I supposed they are still here..."Vayne said smartly as he looked at the kings camp."Oh u're awake,the others have gotten without u."The king said as he is suprise that Vayne had not followed them."..."Vayne looked at the king."They WHAT!?"Vayne scream and went back his tent and pack all his belongings.{Ohhh shit,i slept too late!}Vayne thought as he rushed through the road.The bandits from before is back and with more of their men."U kid,u better be ready this time,i brought all of my bandits here,theres no excape for u."The bandit boss said."U mean this is all u have?10 of them?Piece of cake!"Vayne said as he smack his fist into his palm.Vayne summoned out his sword and cast the speed spell on him.Vayne rushed through 5 of them,knocking them unconsious.Vayne threw his sowrd at the bandit at summoned his double-blade.4 bandits jumped from four directions,but Vayne rotate his sword very fast,causing them to knock back.1 left but he escaped."Who are u again?"Vayne questions as he looked at the bandit boss."U mean u don't know me!?I attacked u a while ago!"The bandit boss screamed at Vayne."We gotta go boss!"the bandit said.They retreated into the woods again.{What a bunch of whackos.}Vayne thought."Oh right!I've gotta catch up with the others!"Vayne ran down the road and saw the others were walking down into the forest."Hey!Don't leave me behind!"Vayne yelled as he ran to them."U peoples left me behind!"Vayne said."Oh?new recruits?"Vayne said while he looked at 2 new travelers."The name's Vayne.Vayne Aurelius.Nice to meet'cha!"Vayne said.

Status
Not open for further replies.