• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modelling Contest #18 - Aberrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this is what I have so far.

I'll be working on the portrait and doing small modifications to certain animations and the texture.

...However, if something prevents me from submitting my current version, this will be my submission.

Attachments

• Eldritch.mdx
    297.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Eldritch.blp
    171.7 KB · Views: 195
Level 26
I think Anarchianbedlam was... Merely jesting.

scary_jester_avidimages_607_prev.jpg

Me? Jest?
Well when it comes to contests, it may make him worth acknowledging if it works in my favor.
Now dont think you can bribe the judges with morph animations

Level 31
Alright, this is what I have so far.

I'll be working on the portrait and doing small modifications to certain animations and the texture.

...However, if something prevents me from submitting my current version, this will be my submission.

The concept is so...strange. Not really in a good way. Its like, a dude's head with 3 tongues with an octopus on top that has spider legs for a shoulder. And to top it off he has chains coming out of his ass.. Oh, and he turns into a fairy. I'm not entirely sure where that came from.

Anims are decent though.

Level 26
The concept is so...strange. Not really in a good way. Its like, a dude's head with 3 tongues with an octopus on top that has spider legs for a shoulder. And to top it off he has chains coming out of his ass.. Oh, and he turns into a fairy. I'm not entirely sure where that came from.

Anims are decent though.

It's an aberration remember? It could quite possibly be one of the most ugly thing in the world :D SUCCESS!

Level 26
next wip. Not that much added though, because I was really lazy the last few days :>

still needs some more deforming, but I guess that will come once I have added the "arms" and "legs".

Attachments

• contest18wip2.jpg
    contest18wip2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 206
Level 26
the legs will be stumps and the arms will be chained. He will use some kind of tentacles that will be connected with his shoulders axs his arms and legs.
Well...they wont be tentacles more like magical cloth or something. Still have to think about a design for them

I'll see what I can do, especially for you

:goblin_yeah:

T.
I think the color scheme is pretty alright, being 'popular' or not... I'd keep it.
btw, it's going to be quite a pain in the ass to animate that buddy in a cool way am I right? I mean the walk animation... I suggest you to make it only sweep its tentacles base on the ground while moving with the tips upwards

@dustin fix the smoothing groups to make the lines in the wrap softer

Status
Not open for further replies.