• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paired Modelling Contest #2 - Spacecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Shit, it didn't work. I have to use phone and it wouldn't let me manage attachment. So pastebin is the way.
This is our final submission.
www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=mfzm2n
193013-albums4723-picture49327.jpg

193013-albums4723-picture49328.jpg

Mantis, high speed fighter-class spaceship. When morphed it cannot shoot. But it will equip itself with another booster and concealing sharp blades. Cutting anything unfortunate enough.

EDIT: Updated lol, the PASTEBIN ENTRY IS THE UPDATED VERSION (I'll check regularly so it wouldn't expire, unless Pyritie attach it again for me lol.)

Attachments

• Updated Mantis.rar
    218.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
But the mesh is so clean, and nice. And yeah the animations sorta suck. And one problem, the death animation particles are too big, my laptop is literally lagged due to the hundreds of particles.:ogre_rage:

the animations sucks , i agree , even though they are my own anims, but i can't make it somekind of special , because of peper's orders and it's a mechanical plastic dude

but i agree the mesh is AWESOME Peper Bravo!

Level 15
Again.
Shamanyouranus and Mr.Bob already submitted an entry.
If tomorrow comes before anyone else submits their model, then Shaman and Bob automatically win.

And again, I'd love to be a judge if there's more than 1 submission by tomorrow.

Excellent then i shall sumbit an entry. And where is this submission of shamanyouranus and Mr.Bob, there is nothing on the list but their WIP.

Level 15
Alright now time to show my model!

THE DOWNLOAD IS IN THE BOTTOM

Story line:

December 15 2027

An increasing number of satellite collisions above Earth's atmosphere sets the nations on a standby, communications have been difficult, internet access now require expensive equipment. The leaders of the world now start off a space race, to create any spacecraft that can either repair any functional satellites or collect space debris from remnants of the collision. After years of constructing the first to construct a functional spacecraft was the nation called "Philippines".

They have created a hybrid of space probes and shuttles called S.C.R.A.P
(a.k.a. Space Construction Repair Allocation Probe)

The spacecraft is pilot by an AI computer and can also be manually controlled by any astronaut within their range. The shuttle has 2 robotic arms that conduct GigaWatts of electricity that can cut or weld metal. The power source problem was combated by the 4 Satellite Panels above it. It also has 2 Satellite dishes, one high antennae and the other a low antennae for communication. It has 3 boosters for movement coming from its nuclear reactions within the satellite core. Its entire body is plated with tough material that is top secret.

The satellite wields the flag of the country it came from that is painted below the deck, to remember the success they have achieved.

DONT JUDGE THE MODEL BY THE SCREENSHOT, TRY THEM INGAME OR MAGOS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the record, IF AN EXTENTION WILL BE MADE, THEN THAT IS STILL A WIP, but if there isnt then thats my final submit.

Attachments

• S.C.R.A.P.mdx
    416.2 KB · Views: 114
  • MAH MODEL.jpg
    MAH MODEL.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.