• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] MegaCraft I : The Reunion of Two Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried the map you posted. Apart of the story, which is ... weird ... it makes little sense the mix of knights, footmen and mages on the one side, while you have marines, snipers and even tanks on the other side, all in the same faction, even coming from the same buildings. Which could use a different models, if you are already doing a campaign, where you don't have to care about map size. But is there any specific objective in this map?

Mechanical Man, you take control of a/some faction(s) in missions (multi-perspective campaign).

For example, in a mission, you control the Alliance, but then the next, you are controlling the Epsilon. It's like that.

This is a crossover campaign, so some people will say the story is weird and confusing. It's because of the Chrono Fusion.

Okay, long story short. It's about after Yuri Prime from Yuri's Revenge is thrown into the Psychic Isolation Chamber, his powers are restored and amplified, and the timelines (which was split since the Great Sundering) merges and leading to the events of C&C: Reloaded (by FS-21) and finally the events of MegaCraft 1......

Level 21
It should be a long campaign so you can upload it to the hive!honostly warcraft 3 mods won't get much attention because the game is so old. This is one of the few places your project will get used alot

Blasphemy.

This. Some War3 mods are popular. And agreed, that comment by the old demon is a blasphemy to Warcraft modding community.

P.S. OT: Yuri's Revenge and Tiberian Sun are much more [highlight]older[/code] than Warcraft 3. But, then why Mental Omega and Twisted Insurrection are [highlight]popular[/code] and are [highlight]NOT[/code] dead?

Can you at least PLEASE un-unicornify the thread title?

It looks like some rainbow that the brownies planted there and makes the viewer's eyes bleed to death.

I have no idea. Please explain...
P.S. I'm not a good graphic designer so I just generated a logo...

What do you have against unicorns? :(
This. Dear Heinvers, nobody forces you to read the thread... If you dislike this thread, please leave and never return. And, no, there's no unicorns in the campaign.

P.S. Sorry for being rude, but can you please stop complaining?

Unicorns are cute! You should love them!

Agreed. P.S.
Elves and cakes too...

looking forward to a finished map ^_^ directors cut idea for a map

Thanks for your support! Glad that someone find this thread of mine. :) Here's a cake for ya:
223635-albums6286-picture87646.gif

Don't worry, I'm still working at this campaign series. Be patient.

P.S.
This campaign series have ties with the RACC roleplay story, therefore anything happened in the RACC roleplay will heavily affect the MegaCraft 1 campaign series.

Sincerely,
Directive255 the Cakemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.