• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] MegaCraft I : The Reunion of Two Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
no it's just funny that those units can swim in the wide ocean! :DDD

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA That was good! I kind of agree, if warcraft was more realistic,..

Sunfury Leiutaneant: Lalala, i'm swimming,.. wait im walking on water!
Sunfury Lieutaneant: Hey what's that weird lookin' hill that is blue coming to wards me?
Sunfury Lieutaneant; Wait a sec! That's a shark fin!

So... the lieutanent was eaten by a shark... THE END

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA That was good! I kind of agree, if warcraft was more realistic,..

Sunfury Leiutaneant: Lalala, i'm swimming,.. wait im walking on water!
Sunfury Lieutaneant: Hey what's that weird lookin' hill that is blue coming to wards me?
Sunfury Lieutaneant; Wait a sec! That's a shark fin!

So... the lieutanent was eaten by a shark... THE END

As well as his armor?

Level 7
Well, there are 4 playable factions according to your progress table :
1. The Alliance (units, check but incomplete. Characters, check. Faction info, check.)
2. The Illidari (units, check but incomplete. Characters, check but incomplete. Faction info, check.)
3. The Epsilon (units, uncheck. Characters, check. Faction info, check)
4. The Ultrakov (units, uncheck. Characters, uncheck. Faction info, check.)

Make all "uncheck" into "check"... i'll help you :>

Well, there are 4 playable factions according to your progress table :
1. The Alliance (units, check but incomplete. Characters, check. Faction info, check.)
2. The Illidari (units, check but incomplete. Characters, check but incomplete. Faction info, check.)
3. The Epsilon (units, uncheck. Characters, check. Faction info, check)
4. The Ultrakov (units, uncheck. Characters, uncheck. Faction info, check.)

Make all "uncheck" into "check"... i'll help you :>

Thanks......
1) I'm planning to add more Epsilon and Alliance characters......there's not enough characters (such as the Alliance commanders, Epsilon proselytes, etc.)
2) For the Epsilon......I need custom spells and systems for most of the units to work......such as the Mastermind mind control, Epsilon Adept mind control, etc.
3) Ultrakov is easier to create compared to the Epsilon......but I lack models such as the Kirov Airship, IFV and there's lots of subfactions for the Ultrakov Union......
4) I am not sure whether Akama should be Illidari or Ultrakov aligned......(he betrayed Illidan in WoW story)

Level 7
Thanks......
1) I'm planning to add more Epsilon and Alliance characters......there's not enough characters (such as the Alliance commanders, Epsilon proselytes, etc.)
2) For the Epsilon......I need custom spells and systems for most of the units to work......such as the Mastermind mind control, Epsilon Adept mind control, etc.
3) Ultrakov is easier to create compared to the Epsilon......but I lack models such as the Kirov Airship, IFV and there's lots of subfactions for the Ultrakov Union......
4) I am not sure whether Akama should be Illidari or Ultrakov aligned......(he betrayed Illidan in WoW story)

1.) then add more...! there are many alliance characters in this Warcraft universe (reopen my pm about this) also if you need another proselytes, i can suggest some and actually i have sent you the pm.

2.) Request :>

3.) Request, find the closest one, or edit it yourself :>

4.) You said that the Ashtounge tribe is the Illidari's subfaction, and Akama is the leader of Ashtounge

1.) then add more...! there are many alliance characters in this Warcraft universe (reopen my pm about this) also if you need another proselytes, i can suggest some and actually i have sent you the pm.

2.) Request :>

3.) Request, find the closest one, or edit it yourself :>

4.) You said that the Ashtounge tribe is the Illidari's subfaction, and Akama is the leader of Ashtounge

1) i really need another Epsilon proselytes and perhaps even the Illidari proselytes.

2 and 3) I tried to request...but almost nobody take my requests. I told Misha to make more Epsilon buildings, but......(look at the failed conversation......)

4) i was thinking whether the ashtounge should be independent faction or shared subfaction (subfaction which is shared by two or more great factions)

Level 7
1) i really need another Epsilon proselytes and perhaps even the Illidari proselytes.

2 and 3) I tried to request...but almost nobody take my requests. I told Misha to make more Epsilon buildings, but......(look at the failed conversation......)

4) i was thinking whether the ashtounge should be independent faction or shared subfaction (subfaction which is shared by two or more great factions)

1) should i send PM again about suggestions?

2 and 3) find the other else besides Misha, there are many modellers and coders here. Also i suggest you to post your request in a workshop thread... in my experience, my threads in the request is barely replied. So, posting it in a workshop thread is better.

4) I have an idea! Rebels Ashtounge (or any cooler names. Leader : Akama) and Loyal Ashtounge (or any cooler names. Leader : someone broken)

1) should i send PM again about suggestions?

2 and 3) find the other else besides Misha, there are many modellers and coders here. Also i suggest you to post your request in a workshop thread... in my experience, my threads in the request is barely replied. So, posting it in a workshop thread is better.

4) I have an idea! Rebels Ashtounge (or any cooler names. Leader : Akama) and Loyal Ashtounge (or any cooler names. Leader : someone broken)

1) Yes

2 and 3) Alright.

4) Your ideas are good, thanks. I even have an idea that they are an Epsilon subfaction......should I make it a shared subfaction?

Hm.... how about show samples of how kirov ships and other stuff are, i will try to make a skin that is close to it or some model reskins if i have to...

250px-Tzep.png

212092-albums6696-picture73241.png

Level 2
I'm confused about what kind of Campaign this is since there are Warcraft Lore, WW2, and some GTA San Andreas. Captain, please help!

I'm confused about what kind of Campaign this is since there are Warcraft Lore, WW2, and some GTA San Andreas. Captain, please help!

Okay, long story short. It's about after Yuri Prime from Yuri's Revenge is thrown into the Psychic Isolation Chamber, his powers are restored and amplified, and the timelines (which was split since the Great Sundering) merges and leading to the events of C&C: Reloaded (by FS-21) and finally the events of MegaCraft 1.

Level 21
This sounds interessting.
Good luck and have fun!

Also,make a backup of the campaign. You never lnow what could happe

Ingame Subfactions (W.I.P.)

Alliance Headquarters

Nation of Kul Tiras

Nation of Gnomeregan

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Epsilon Headquarters

PsiCorps

Darkscale Naga

Kirin Tor

Coming soon......

Subfaction Features:
  • Emphasis on psychic manipulation.
  • Makes use of gravity manipulation.

PsiCorps is the first wing of the Epsilon military, founded and lead by Yuri Prime himself. Under his guidance, PsiCorps have remained pioneers in psychic tech. This allows PsiCorps to turn the tables on opponents who vastly outgun or outnumber them, despite the generally poor armor of its forces.

A new innovation by PsiCorps is the use of anti-gravitic propulsion for several of their vehicles in order to further increase their mobility and maneuverability. The use of these unique and bizarre forces, along with the presence of Yuri’s elite champions within their ranks makes the PsiCorps one of the biggest threats to the free world.

Subfaction Features:
  • All-terrain and amphibious assaults.
  • Expensive but extremely powerful and resistant units.

The Darkscale Naga is among the Outland and Azeroth divisions of the Epsilon faction, founded and lead by Lady Darkscale herself. The Darkscale Naga, steamrolling their way onto the front lines with the heaviest units, unmatched strength and powerful spellcasters.

(To be continued)

Subfaction Features:
  • Emphasis on arcane magics.
  • Most units are very mana dependant yet expert at destroying spellcasters.

Lore coming soon......

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Coming soon......

Last edited:
Level 7
i'll laugh again when i see those ballas history

P.S but who's ballas character? in my experience of GTA, i never know any Ballas named characters

Any chance Abaddon's fury will be in MegaCraft 1

Depends on the situation.
If Abaddon's Fury is going to be in MegaCraft 1, it's MOST LIKELY going to be a secret faction (inspired by the existence of the SECRET units in Mental Omega 2.0)

Right now, I'm thinking about adding the Egilians into the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.