• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worlds rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
me and my friend bromvloieg are making a rpg called Worlds rpg its a bit based on World of Warcraft i now gona tell you where the game is about

in the begin you need to choose a race with your wisp once you have choosed a race you need to choose a class than you start in your city and can so som quests kill som basic creeps or enything els you can change the camera mode by pressing -cam1 -cam2 or -cam3 you can buy alot of different weapons like gloves swords staffs glave´s helmets crowns hats and alot more (all thoose items have real models) so if you have a sword you realy see it on your hero. now letsa start about the races and attacking your enemy

there are 6race´s currently 3for the horde and 3for the aliance

Horde: Vampire/beastman/tauren
Aliance: human/elf/tree

if you choose in the begin a horde race you automaticly become a part of the horde this means that if you go to a aliance place you get attacked if you kill a very strong hero in a enemy city it drops a powerfull item. you can also battle very strong monsters like demons dragons things like that. there is also a warzone where you can battle your enemý´s in a kinda battlefield (based on WoW) now loets talk about the special gold in the game its called Ancient gold you can gain it if you kill a strong boss you can buy ancient items of it like thunder hammer or enything els.

if you go to the terrain topic than search Worlds rpg there are som screenshots. hopefully i gave enough information and you can contact me on www.freewebs.com/worlds-rpg-site

Status
Not open for further replies.