• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of the Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
War of the Worlds

war-of-the-worlds.jpg

i am making a map based on this movie :D
the map will be a campaning and will be like a survival/puzzel map with very cool staf and hard things.
example:at the stage whene they run they have to get the car and escape from city thro obstacles and avoid being atacked by robots.
we will need:
terrainers
trighers
modelers
animators(making animations for models)
the terraners must be very good at making a replica of the city and making diferit obstakles as in the movie :)

i need someone to make me a starcraft 2 colosus like robot so we can use as the robots
i have sean that a modeler made a starcraft 2 ''stalker'' i cult use it but its legs are to short and the color is not right..
if someone can make this model robot and make a spell that locks licke the atack from starcraft 2 colosuss ''laser''it will be very good
the campaning will have 10 maps and it will have sounds the last map will be a bonus map :) where you are the robots and must destroy a hole city in 30:00/1:00:00 time
100_5770.jpg

So again:
i want to make a map based on the movie War of the Worlds 2005
this will be a 10 map campaning,campaning will be a combination of survival/puzzel maps
but the last map is for fun and credits.
i want to make The Hole things that are in the movie everithing if i can you make the map and the other things and i tell you wat is wrong and things to make the map lock beter and like in the movie :D

Terrainer:Zenonoth

Last edited:
What qualities do you have yourself?

If you need both modelers, terrainers, and triggerers.. then there isn'y much for yourself to do. That is pretty much to ask someone else to realize your idea, and that is bad.
I've been wanting to do a tripod model for some time though, so i might just make one. Can't promise when though.

Status
Not open for further replies.