• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Johnwar's Models Discussion

Level 60
New Models - Thrall - Battle For Azeroth and Shadowlands
ThrallBFA.png
ThrallBFAA.png
ThrallSL.png

ThrallBFADH.png
ThrallBFADHA.png
ThrallSLDH.png

Model Link: Battle For Azeroth and Shadowlands - Thrall

Level 50
View attachment 433936
Doing another rework of a model I made.:peasant-grin:
Friendly advice when you make vertices. It's easier(and better looking) to wrapp the edges if you make them like I've shown in the image below. That way you will avoid the blurry golden parts.

Attachments

• Advice.png
    Advice.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 43
Level 35
Hmm... everything is extraordinary so far, but why are you not making demons and fel orcs so far? There are many of your orc version and I do not see fel versions, they also definitively deserve reclassics :cgrin:
Actually, besides those shadow soldiers (which you did an amazing job, one of the best I have ever seen) I do not see any ,,evil" units.

Hmm... everything is extraordinary so far, but why are you not making demons and fel orcs so far? There are many of your orc version and I do not see fel versions, they also definitively deserve reclassics :cgrin:
Actually, besides those shadow soldiers (which you did an amazing job, one of the best I have ever seen) I do not see any ,,evil" units.
Seconded

Level 60
Sorry to disappoint MasterHaosis:cgrin:, but there will be no demon re-classics soon but after I finish these Shattered Hand Grunts (4 units to be exact). I will be working on 2 Forsaken units.
ShatteredHandGruntWIP.png

Level 35
I will be working on 2 Forsaken units.
👀👀👀👀

I'm looking forward to these :)

Sorry to disappoint MasterHaosis:cgrin:, but there will be no demon re-classics soon but after I finish these Shattered Hand Grunts
Noooooo! But Fel Orcs beg for redone! Its not fair towards them Fel grunt, Peon, Raider, Warlock.... But grunt and raider beg the most :cgrin:
Without them it is hard to prepare for war, johnwar! :cgrin:
Oh but seriously, keep up good work, I am looking forward to see those forsaken units. I am really impressed with shadow warriors... But maybe once I jump in to add something as you left it unfinished.