• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grommash Hellscream (Re-Classic)

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Grommash Hellscream
260658-f9c2c58d41364f87b6300d9f0585e46b.png
887615.jpg
- Added chaos version
- Added the animations for the cinematic
Base Model Credits
Unit Type
Melee Hero
Author's Notes
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models.:smile:
Previews
Contents

Grommash Hellscream (Model)

Grommash Hellscream A (Model)

Grommash Hellscream Chaos (Model)

Grommash Hellscream Chaos A (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
You can still try to optimize the model files by fixing the duplicate tracks detected by Sanity Checker.
Level 11
The attack 2 animation never made sense for an axe wielder
JesusHipster made it work with his Heavy Axeman. I suggest replacing default one with this (with proper credits ofc).
Also great work as always Johnwar!
P.S. Some nitpicking. Shouldn't Stand - 4 be Spell anim? At least every BM-like model have it renamed. Right footprint is misplaced on default models (should be -Y coordinate of the left fpt to be right under the foot).

Last edited:
Level 7
I really like how you made the model, although it seems strange to see him without a beard. Will you do the chaos version?

Level 21
I like it, way more than the other popular grom model (from direfury i think) but i wish you made 1 version of him that is skinny like the original one.
This one is less fat than the other famous grom model for which im glad but would be nice to have a skinnier version.

Level 11
Yeah it's great, but I already tried replacing it and it did not work.
I made work, just needed to rename Helper for the weapon to successfully transfer animation, the problem is that he swings axe with back side. If someone knows how to edit rotation frames the right way, please do it.

Attachments

• Attack-2.gif
    Attack-2.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • GrommashHellscreamAV2.mdx
    251 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: