• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Family Picture! By Mr.Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cleaned up the thread, because those posts contained at least one of the following reasons below:

- Offtopic.
- Spam.
- Irrelevant.
- Plain retarded.
- A respond to a post containing at least one of the above reasons.

So people, do yourselves a favour and stop posting shit here and start using common sense, or I'll lock this thread.

Sure one or 2 of my posts could've contained that, but i'm pretty sure, that it's a good opinion, to think that Bounty_Hunter2 deserves to get a spot in the pic, (although i've already worked with Mr. Goblin... and he... well, sometimes gives up, or gets bored with stuff...) because, well, he IS an official map moderator. the '*"Praised be his name"*' is just a little joke we have goin'. I just wrote my post, excited and glad, jokin' a bit, while, really having a serious point, i don't think it qualifies it for deletion. If so, everything've become way too strict. Also, how come you only shaved, like ½ page off? did you only remove my and billy's posts?

i love you Gamecrafter_DK.. i will finish this someday..

i just want people to know that it is a pain in the .... for me right now to make that picture, cause

#1 there's too much people on the list and i can,t get rid of some D:,
#2 it was just for the pleasure and to train my dextirity with the tablet
#3 i'm lacking inspiration..
#4 i have an other project going on.. Goblin's tale :3
#5 Like i said in the first post, it is a project of mine and i can drop it when ever i want..

thanks for your understand, I will finish this, but i need the moderators help to make a good and clear list tought D:

Status
Not open for further replies.