• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hive's Family Picture! By Mr.Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, doesn't look good still.. without Ribenamania =D

beverage-ribena-concentrate.jpg

Level 16
yeah, seriously guys, and for those who don't have the 200 reputation, and thinks that with 200 they could still think they could be in it, i'm sorry but it won't happen..

Jut because you have 200 rep doesn't mean you will be added. Gah.
(Pointed towards the "LOL I SOON HAVE 200 REP NICE I WILL BE IN TEH PICTUR PLOxX?x+?x?!??!1?!?!?1+?!?"-people)

Level 16
yeah, seriously guys, and for those who don't have the 200 reputation, and thinks that with 200 they could still think they could be in it, i'm sorry but it won't happen..

I said 200 reputation exactly to evade these kind of post.. I will only draw the well known characters of the Hive, and the 200 reputation is to invite those well person that have atleast 400 reputations to annonce themself in case i forgot to add them, and for the rest.. my reasons are..

1 = Takes time to make each characters
2 = Takes time to assemble a sceneary with everybody's request
3 = I don't even know who you are D:
4 = Only few people know who you are D:
5 = and a family picture with 93041345464 is ugly..

Do people bother to read? It seems not.

~Snap

Level 18
BTW, IF YOU DON'T HAVE OVER 200 Reputations don't even think about posting here!

The dumbass you are, Goblin.

Yeah, ban me for flaming if you want. But such elitist shit I hate most of all.

At least you should have put something not as ridiculous as a criterion.

EDIT:

Yeah, I did read that. And still, Pyritie, don't you think he should be using real popularity or contribution as opposed to reputation count? I could be a n00b that has made 2-3 crappy models and god 5/5 rating from 200 other n00bs like me, and then I'd have the so-1337 200 reputation points without really being anyone of real importance.

To hawk900:

Well, it'd be perhaps annoying for Mr.Goblin, but something like personal recognition via PM would be useful. Come on, the thread is not on the front page, he'll not be bombarded with thousands of PM's. And it'd not be such an insult to read "Well, sorry but I really have not met you on the forums before, I don't even know who you are and what you are famous for, so you will not be included". The reputation system is way too corrupted to represent a proper criterion. To me it sounds too much like discrimination.

Last edited:
The dumbass you are, Goblin.

Yeah, ban me for flaming if you want. But such elitist shit I hate most of all.

At least you should have put something not as ridiculous as a criterion.

Read:

I said 200 reputation exactly to evade these kind of post.. I will only draw the well known characters of the Hive, and the 200 reputation is to invite those well person that have atleast 400 reputations to annonce themself in case i forgot to add them, and for the rest.. my reasons are..

1 = Takes time to make each characters
2 = Takes time to assemble a sceneary with everybody's request
3 = I don't even know who you are D:
4 = Only few people know who you are D:
5 = and a family picture with 93041345464 is ugly..

Status
Not open for further replies.