• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Family Picture! By Mr.Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i have a bad message to tell you..

I removed some members from the list.. because Pyrithie said I should do the minimum and if I accept anyone that is abit famous, the list will turn to 30 to 120 in a seconds.. so i did folow his sugestion..

why i removed some of you guys..

Sorry, if i broked you bubble, but you should understand it is nothing personnal but something rationnal..

have a nice day

would you mind drawing a barely noticeable annoying insect there? :gg:

You can be a small black/brown pixel in the pixel one diagonally from the bottom left corner. Or you can be on the camera, thus covering two thirds of the picture.

ya, but you have to draw LIRCH like this

No doubt about that.

How about a mole?

Yeah, it would be more obvious than General Grewhatever, imo.

Gewd forr yuu*

Yuu suckk aht propper grammaer.

If you're going to contribute stuff to the thread, don't contribute total crap.

IT'S OVER 200!
Green orc warlock with black beard, if you wanna include me.

Holy crap, how do you get reputation so fast? :S

Contributions.

I agree with SOME of his points.

I created The Hive Workshop Unofficial Trading Card Game, and I don't have 200 rep D:

And Mr.Goblin, if I make your card, will you add me? D:

Bribing and stupid reasons. That's strike 2! :razz:

Oh, you know we love you.

You should make Ralle a really big moose in the background overshadowing us all, lol.

Hahaha. Agreed! Glowing red eyes and darkened features.

Frost is staring up at Pyritie's crotch.

That's sick.

Admit it. You like it.

Rofl, I love it xD

Yes, I'm sure you do love Pyritie's !@#$.

dman dude, you guys are so dirty minded XD

You're noticing this too, huh? :hohum:

I'd like to be moved away, you know.
Somewhere away from the crowds. Particularly away from Py, LiOneSS and co.

How bout we just put a grave? You'll die from alcohol poisoning some day anyways. :wink:

Lol oziris... and you could also add a little burglar sneaking off to the side carrying a painting :p

Void Chasing Osiriz..

cause Osiriz avatar was a Zealot for a long momment..

It's ~Void~'s dream come true. :eek:

Multiple Thread-Goers said:
Pivok should be on it.
The bag of reese's pieces should be in the corner alone without pivok
And he needs to be saying "It's all a matter of profability!"

I LOVE IT!

yeah Osiriz was a Kid on Drugs, but tought very known here for his flamming and things he made :D, (terrain competition where he had 30 votes, vs void and raid1000 who had 10 each) Lol, good memorise, and when he tryed to hide his multy-acount on saying he's a friend of him etc..

MOUHHHAHhahahahah = sorry ><

---------------

Okay, Ladys and gentleman! I SHALL PUT THIS PROJECT ON HOLD! cause i have 6 icons request for a really good friend of mine (so i can't say no :D), also I have 2 skin ideas! :D
-----------------

So for today nooo family picture update..
But, i'm leaving soon to my summer vacation at my lake, i'm leaving in a week, and i'm only comming back in august, SO! don't wait for me, and don't flame or mulityspam or be adicted to P.M... because I wont be there :D

Okay, Ladys and gentleman! I SHALL PUT THIS PROJECT ON HOLD! cause i have 6 icons request for a really good friend of mine (so i can't say no :D), also I have 2 skin ideas! :D
-----------------

So for today nooo family picture update..
But, i'm leaving soon to my summer vacation at my lake, i'm leaving in a week, and i'm only comming back in august, SO! don't wait for me, and don't flame or mulityspam or be adicted to P.M... because I wont be there :D

Ask someone to close this thread.

Level 34
Sweet idea Goblin. I see you've already picked mine, but in case you want it, here's a picture of one of his shirts, and he usually wears blue jeans.

brock-samson.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.