• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mr.Goblin's Secret Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
CopiedeMYdasdasdasdSKINS.jpg

*Once upon a time lived a lonely goblin. He got regected by his village because he was the smallest some said... or because he was the uglyest the other said... but none of these reasons were true... Mr.Goblin left his village because he wanted to explore the world! To be the First Goblin to live exiting aventures! To be the first goblin to discover the world! To be the first goblin to fight the monsters of his Story's and to live epic quest! Yes... Mr.Goblin was one of a kind.. yet pretty small but was one of those goblins with a brave hearth.*

*But after 20 years of living what he always wanted to do! Mr.Goblin woked up one day... and was not as young as he was before. So seing the candle of his life slowly melting by the time... he decided to settle down and to write down .. what he had discoverd! To the most scaryest creatures to the most wondefull land! Mr.Goblin wanted to share his experiance to the traveling heros..*

[RAINBOW]===================================================================
*-.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*
===================================================================[/RAINBOW]

Mr.Goblin < HELLOOOooo? Who's there....? AHHh it's you. You scared me you llittle... ugly.. tall and smelly human... nah i'm just jocking! You can stay here as long as you want...but don't break anything.

MYSKINS.jpg

Warcraft III Skins

Mr.Goblin < Hummm? You seen interest by my stetch of the creatures i saw hum?! Well why don't you take a look at the picture i took and the drawings i made of them.. also.. during my traveling i also made some reasearch about some of them and you can read my description under the pictures...

NouveauImagebitmap2-2.jpg
Nightmare..

Description = I made this simple skin for a map i'm working on...

Concept = The Nightmare are Demons that lives in the shadow of your life.. its always here beside you ..but you can't see it and you can't ear it.. but its there.. standing next to you.. slowly eating your dreams, your happyness and your joy. The only way to kill this nightmare creatures is by ignoring your problems and the sadness of your life... and one day he will disapear.....

<ROOOOOooaoaarrr...

tiderosh.jpg

Description = I made this skin for my own pleasure.. this idea came out of nowhere while i was in the bus.

Concept = From The farest lands of Kalimdor lived those brutal half human half cat humans... There's diffrent kind of those creatures but Tigerosh are one of the most dangerous of them... Living in the Rain forest... fighting for survival till they were born. These Babarian of the Wield have the strenght of the tiger and the intelligence of the human. Even if they are not well armed they are extremely dangerous.

Thordeck-1.jpg

Description = I always loved the dwarf .. and winter is my favorite seasons.. also... i think the hunters in WoW are more than awsome... if you mix all that together you have a dwarf hunter.. wearing fur! I have kept this skin concept for 4 years before i learned how to skin... cause each time i created a dwarf i always had this ''image'' coming out in my head... a lonely old dwarf hunter with a bigg fury cape... (and no.. i didnt based it ont the video of WoW)

*-.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*.-*-.-*-..-*

Copie2deMYSKINS.jpg

Mr.Goblin < Hey so you decided to see my drawings now? Well look in this book overthere... i'm starting my own comic! Yeah.. some of the caracters are based on some people of my natal village... i also added a description under each Characters and drawings... engoy! But DO NOT write someting on them!

CopiedeRobertMarley.jpg
= Robert Marley is the first caracter i created... yes.. he's a Rasta! He is that kind of guy that is allways in slow motion...i would say. He take it easy and nothing can change his happy minding. Marley also have a turtel as a pet. That represent him pretty much, but his turtle is the smartest and coolest turtel you have ever seen.. strangely.. (i didnt found a name for the turtel for now..)

Copie3deMYSKINS.jpg

Mr.Goblin < So you got bored? hum? you would like to see some real things? well.. take this book.. its the pictures i took during my traveling around the world! Enjoy!

NouveauImagebitmap4-2.jpg

NouveauImagebitmap3-1.jpg

NouveauImagebitmap2-1.jpg

NouveauImagebitmap-13.jpg

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f267/no-imports-96143/ = my NO IMPORT terrain gallery go take a look! and Enjoy!

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f275/mr-goblin-secret-lab-trash-room-96625/#post798640 = New section of my lab! go take a look and enjoy!!

Warning: All the things that have been found on this thread are Mr.Goblin's creation so you may NOT copy or steal ANYTHING without his permission. Respect the Forum's Rules and Enjoy!

:eekani:STILL IN CONSTRUCTION:ugly:

Last edited:
Level 7
Ehh... Sorry I don't get it... Is this a map your working on?
(DUDE! Your terrains on those screens-shots are just AWSOME!!!)

Level 7
Hmm... You should realy use your talent and ideas to make a campain about Mr. Gobling (Or your self :p) the text you have wrote could be a very good intro for a campain.

Level 9
Very nice but i believe that your 3rd terrain could use some fog as the trees in the distance seem pixelated and comes out as unprofessional. Try adding some light colored fog in the distance to give it a nice fade effect.

Cheers,
-Bane

DSM

DSM

Level 3
dude this is so freaken cool....gj on the turrain pics. I might have to do somthen like that for my clan site.

Status
Not open for further replies.