• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Art Contest #7 - Twisted Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Still pending? Why?
Because of a thread in Staff Contact. I will approve it soon, but I want a moderator more involved in concept art to monitor it.

Please, change time and date to gmt +8. It is still PST but recognized worldwide.
The time and date should be set to GMT with no offset. Like all other official contests.

If an entry is posted some hours late, it's not standard practice to disqualify anyways.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm telling ralle to put this in the notices and I've set the Deadline date, Goodluck contestants.

Will zombie looking melt flesh ugl creatures be classified as mutated humans or is only twisted broke deformed bones and bodies will be accepted?

UGL? Well, I can allow it. Make sure that you make the drawing more disgusting :D

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i hope this contest will not get the drama like the previous contest..

Here you go. Thumb nails and my selection.

Attachments

• thumbs 1-eubz.png
    thumbs 1-eubz.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 156
  • selected character.png
    selected character.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 182

Roland

R

Roland

Make sure you make the drawing more squeamish and human mutated like.. (You're not in the participant list, Luckily I just added you, I'm giving 2 More contestants to join and we're good.)

Roland

R

Roland

If anyone interested to join the contest, Go on. The seats are open, so as the judges.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm qualifying -Grendel and *Cough* Hayate *Cough* for the contest.
Ugh my brain hurts so much >,<

Roland

R

Roland

Nah, Hayate, It's just an expression :p
But sure well you know making an open internal organ-ish drawings can be pretty hard.

Roland

R

Roland

I'll add more people soon if they like to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
So I didn't really check this thing cuz I had no time but now that I have, got a few questions, out of curiosity:
- Clearly deviating from the theme will result in disqualification. Ask if you don't understand the theme. Won't you just get less points?
- Does mutated human include abomination-like creatures like from Warcraft 3?

Roland

R

Roland

Abomination = Mutated Humans & This: "- Clearly deviating from the theme will result in disqualification. Ask if you don't understand the theme. Won't you just get less points?" I don't know how to replace that table, I just CnP from the previous contest :/

Roland

R

Roland

It's alright ginufe, we have the contest running till January.

Roland

R

Roland

That's great! Now we need MORE judges..

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

lol, did'nt you already get judges already? 3 is quite much IMO

Level 10
You can switch me out from judging if you want. I think there are more people out there that are more qualified than me. (and hopefully that means I can join the contest c:). But if there is no one to switch out with me, I'm happy to judge and will do my best.

Roland

R

Roland

It's up to you to decide if you're gonna be a participant or a judge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.